Patch 1.05 Now Available on PS4

I'm genuinely interested if there is anyone out there who thinks their game improved by going from 1.03 to 1.05?

I'm having a great test on 1.05 but for me 1.03 wasn't broken.

I've figured out that AI vs AI for my fantasy league won't give any good results, but bowling as both teams very much will.

From a selfish point of view the only thing I want fixing is the running to deep fielders. That's it I think.

I'm having a great test on 1.05 but for me 1.03 wasn't broken.

I've figured out that AI vs AI for my fantasy league won't give any good results, but bowling as both teams very much will.

From a selfish point of view the only thing I want fixing is the running to deep fielders. That's it I think.

i'm finding that 1.05 is effectively broken. the "stumping issue", which I never saw in PC and saw only once in 1.03 was apparently "fixed" and now it happens multiple times in every batting innings (i stopped playing last night when there were 5 in 3 Lyon overs). the AI has stopped using its all rounders. the ai is getting dismissed to aerial/lofted shots on a scale that simply didn't exist before.

i'm finding that 1.05 is effectively broken. the "stumping issue", which I never saw in PC and saw only once in 1.03 was apparently "fixed" and now it happens multiple times in every batting innings (i stopped playing last night when there were 5 in 3 Lyon overs). the AI has stopped using its all rounders. the ai is getting dismissed to aerial/lofted shots on a scale that simply didn't exist before.

I agree with the above. Also batting seems much easier. I bat on Hard (I would bat on Hardest but as the custom sliders are currently bugged i can't change the batting aerial maker to give me enough time to react). I haven't edged a single ball in several career mode innings with my 38 rated player. Not edged any in a few ashes test matches i have played as well. I can play shots to every ball right from the start of my innings and can more or less hit boundaries at will. I'm sure that in 1.3/1.4 i edged a few early on in my innings at least.

The stumping issue was definitely there in 1.03 as well. I feel the frequency of AI batsman getting out to stumping issue has reduced in 1.05. The main problem which I faced on 1.04 and 1.05 is the frame rate issues during night matches. (Unless dint notice it in 1.03)
I liked the changes in 1.04 for rain affected matches. However, couldn't play much on 1.04.
IMO AI not running singles still remains as the major one.
And AI definitely has changed in 1.05.

I agree with the above. Also batting seems much easier. I bat on Hard (I would bat on Hardest but as the custom sliders are currently bugged i can't change the batting aerial maker to give me enough time to react). I haven't edged a single ball in several career mode innings with my 38 rated player. Not edged any in a few ashes test matches i have played as well. I can play shots to every ball right from the start of my innings and can more or less hit boundaries at will. I'm sure that in 1.3/1.4 i edged a few early on in my innings at least.

funny edging while batting is the only thing i can do :)

We may have to consider the possibility that i'm just a lavishly talented batsman then. ;)

Nah, your not, I'm in your camp and I'm shit and I scant even purposefully edge it.

1.05. Is not a patch on how it was pre release or even at release and it's driving me nuts

The AI not running singles was mentioned months ago, it must be a complex one, cos it's been on the radar for bloody ages

Nah, your not, I'm in your camp and I'm shit and I scant even purposefully edge it.

1.05. Is not a patch on how it was pre release or even at release and it's driving me nuts

The AI not running singles was mentioned months ago, it must be a complex one, cos it's been on the radar for bloody ages

You still have the PC beta version right? Is it any different on there?

Career mode stats concern me as well. You would think they would have got this working for Ashes after the DBC17 stats debacle, and yet I let out a heavy sigh when my career stats were incorrectly recorded after my very first innings. I'm basically not playing Ashes at the moment. Just waiting to see if things improve with the next patch.

Going to start my series on there tonight, think we may have had an update today!

That's just cruel! I am absolutely hanging out for the PC. Am loving the PS4 version. Brings genuine smiles upon a wicket taking

I agree with rhone batting is way to easy at the moment, in dbc17 there was so many ways to get out.in this game it feels like the only way I get out is the stumping bug.
The rest of the game is perfect, especially the bowling, if they can get the batting as good as the bowling I'll be happy.

I agree with rhone batting is way to easy at the moment, in dbc17 there was so many ways to get out.in this game it feels like the only way I get out is the stumping bug.
The rest of the game is perfect, especially the bowling, if they can get the batting as good as the bowling I'll be happy.

Yeah I agree. I am playing DBC17 as we speak on PC and just got the most amazing little tickle on a top edge. Barely changed the ball. Feels so special to get a wicket like that. I haven't seen it as much or as special in Ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread