Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

But it's not just that group of people, it's both sides, even the way you say that makes it seem like you are saying you're more knowledgeable than the rest of us.

Not at all, it's just having an opinion. You are free not to agree with it. I really don't mind. That's democracy I suppose.

----------

I don't think describing the game as unplayable counts as minor criticism.

It wasn't for everyone, but for him it seems to have been. I don't agree, but that's his opinion.

Twice today I've been given out lbw, reviewed it, been correct on both occasions (once I was hit outside the line, the second I got an inside edge onto the pad), and yet both times I was still given out, but caught behind instead of lbw, which is annoying both because it is wrong and so I get given out anyway, and because I lost my only review on a correct challenge! Is this a problem that's known and is it fixed in Patch 2?

Yes I was given out same way two times, which is really annoying.

Problem found. I was run out at the wrong end. The batsmen was in on the bowler's end and i left the crease from keeper's end. The throw was at the bowler's end yet i was given out.

I love the madness that fills the space between waiting for the second patch. Less time on forum, more time on career mode. Repeat.

Thanks for the After Sales Effort @BigAntStudios

The point that I have also brought up regarding the QA (and I believe you have taken note of it before) is this :

If it was released to a small Beta Testing Group of say 50 (like Blizzard does for example) it could have been play tested on a much much larger scale and 50 % + of the more obvious bugs would have been picked up if this were allowed for a 2 week period at least.

Please bear this in mind for future iterations , as I think it would better the game significantly upon release .

I believe in let bygones be bygones , as long as there is lessons learned. At least you guys are trying to rectify what went wrong and for that you have to be commended.

The fact the the world cricket gaming community is in a state of accept/be gratefull of whatever we get is sad , and unfortunately you guys have fallen into the trap by not releasing it in a more final polished state. So we will continously have the fan Boys(Gratefull Cricket Tragics thats just happy their is some cricket game to play) and the realistic critics on the other side , that is rightly new to the genre and are rightly pointing out all the mistakes made.

Hopefully this will all blow over once Patch2 releases into the world , as I believe that this will be the state of the game , that Ross and Co would have envisaged it to be upon release.

It seems like this is not playable at all for you..the way you're saying it. TBH with you guys, I know patch #2 hasnt arrived yet...but that doesnt stop me from playing the game everyday... weather its career mode or wc or tour or whatever. Everytime I play, I honeslty polish my skills... in some ways...

I'm also waiting for Patch #2 as well but the game is still great to play.

Hats off to Big Ant Studios :thumbs

Nothing like coming in at 9 with your team in trouble. Going on the counter attack smashing 46 off 24 balls then hitting a ball over the legside infield only for silly mid on to turn, run usain bolt esque and then dive about 5 yards to pull off an impossible catch. I then lead my team to victory taking 16 wickets in the match (mostly caught at midd off/on or bowled due to the ai playing 6-10 inches inside the line of straight deliveries. Patch 2 is all important. If the gameplay isnt vastly improved my copy is going on the scrapheap

Pardon me, I am on PC after a long time. Patch 2 hasn't been released yet right?

PC version has Apache 3 though...

The bowling is just too fast. Ive faced some pretty fast stuff in the real world and i just know i will not get better at career mode.

Addictive and annoying game. Going to turn it off until patch 2 and i can play on amateur. Don Bradman Waiting Simulator

The bowling is just too fast. Ive faced some pretty fast stuff in the real world and i just know i will not get better at career mode.

Addictive and annoying game. Going to turn it off until patch 2 and i can play on amateur. Don Bradman Waiting Simulator

In the 4 day games block the quicks and get yourself off strike. Until they tire or the spinners come on. Also bring your player in further down the order. That way the quicks will be tired by the time you get in

Users who are viewing this thread