Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Well at least with the PS4 winning the battle so far it could make economic sense to skip over the Xbone entirely.

I guess that's why No man 's Sky is ps4 only :/ looks amazing!

Im 41 but feel about 14 waiting for this patch :lol

I'm at the Sony PS4 dev con now (was watching Brazil on phone and could tell even on a small screen that the umpiring was almost as bad as seen in DBC - but no review just yellow cards!!)

They are pulling out all stops to embarrass MS and bury them via content.... Their plans for world domination look feasible :)

They are pulling out all stops to embarrass MS and bury them via content.... Their plans for world domination look feasible :)

Yeah i saw a bit of that in their conference on day 1. Didn't like it as i'm a xbox guy.. just keep kicking MS when they're down... bless em! Got to admit tho Sony are doing alot of good stuff atm. MS really need to kick it up a gear! Phil Spencer seems a good guy to have at the top tho.

Yeah i saw a bit of that in their conference on day 1. Didn't like it as i'm a xbox guy.. just keep kicking MS when they're down... bless em! Got to admit tho Sony are doing alot of good stuff atm. MS really need to kick it up a gear! Phil Spencer seems a good guy to have at the top tho.

MS are catching up. Sony have to be careful: they're winning, and still taking digs at MS when they are actually responding which could turn people off them. No-one likes a bad winner.

Still think Nintendo are back in the dance though. ;)

MS are catching up. Sony have to be careful: they're winning, and still taking digs at MS when they are actually responding which could turn people off them. No-one likes a bad winner.

Still think Nintendo are back in the dance though. ;)

My point exactly just not needed at all.. When Phil was talking at E3 he seems genuine and honest. PS just keep taking digs big turn off. The're listening to feedback and addressing things fast!

My point exactly just not needed at all.. When Phil was talking at E3 he seems genuine and honest. PS just keep taking digs big turn off. The're listening to feedback and addressing things fast!

The biggest thing I disapproved of in the MS conference was more outfit changes than a Beyonc? gig.

And my new favourite thing about Planet Cricket is that it automatically added an accent onto Beyonce.

I'm at the Sony PS4 dev con now (was watching Brazil on phone and could tell even on a small screen that the umpiring was almost as bad as seen in DBC - but no review just yellow cards!!)

Umpiring? UMPIRING?????

As a owner of of the xbox one and the ps4 I think both have there merits but my xbone is gathering dust the ps4 is much more user friendly. Ps plus is much better than its x box equivalent xbox gold! Titanfall had me playing the xb1 but after a week or two it was back the ps4 all the titles which are not exclusives I bought for the ps4 as install times for the xbox are terrible as is the xb1 interrupting your game of forza for a massive update! Im not a tech person but for a average gamer like me the ps4 is more user friendly!

As a owner of of the xbox one and the ps4 I think both have there merits but my xbone is gathering dust the ps4 is much more user friendly. Ps plus is much better than its x box equivalent xbox gold! Titanfall had me playing the xb1 but after a week or two it was back the ps4 all the titles which are not exclusives I bought for the ps4 as install times for the xbox are terrible as is the xb1 interrupting your game of forza for a massive update! Im not a tech person but for a average gamer like me the ps4 is more user friendly!

I only play sports games (fiva, pro evol that kind of thing) (not driving games) which is the best for that?

For purely playing sports games, they would be exactly the same.

I only play sports games (fiva, pro evol that kind of thing) (not driving games) which is the best for that?

They basically the same but a lot of people get used to one console and controller which I dont think is a good thing, for example call of duty I like the xbox controller but for battlefield I prefer the dualshock!

Users who are viewing this thread