Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Awesome stuff. Looking forward to giving it all a try.

Small issue (and pretty daft time to ask!) - in Career mode if you simulate you don't get to watch your player walk out to bat, you're put straight in at the crease/non-striker's end with no cut scene. Just seems a shame, is all.
This is in, that was "Added batter walk on in Career." from the patch notes. :)
How has this been changed Ross?

Btw great work on the patch! Can't wait to try it out!
There is now a smaller variance between top and slowest speed for each bowler so that there is a more realistic level of variance.
" - Stats now accrue for players in career. "

Does that mean NPC/teammates accumulate?
Yes.

Really did not expect this much to be fixed, tuned and added in patch 2.

Have to say I am impressed, really impressed. :clap

Whilst I appreciate many of the fixes in patch 2, some of issues shouldn't have been present if the play testers had been up to the job.
There, I've said it! :)

Hahahhaha I love u bigant easily becoming my fave game company. Still waiting on the playstation 4 version though .btw excellent patch. I feel so sorry for the stupid people who didnt get the game or sold it or returned it because it had a few problems at first.

These things, and more, are in patch#2:

- Added stadium select on Tours.

@Ross, @HBK619

Does this mean that edited stadium names are correctly shown on screen and in game in tours and competitions?. sorry i know its a small thing but its something i sent a pm about a few weeks back.

must say the support that big ant are providing for this game is superb. the thought of these changes making the game even better , when IMO this game is the new benchmark in cricket games, that is something to look forward to.:thumbs

Last edited:
Big thanks again to Ross and the team at BA - two of the three things I've asked for have been fixed and one is being looked at ie.

1. Including nets in career mode (now included);
2. patch log (delivered - now I will shut up as promised! lol); and
3. the ability to manually change the batting lineup or squad selection (being looked at).

Good stuff guys :thumbs

Excellent news Bigant, thank you Ross and your lovely team. PS Leave button is a great new feature. No more leaves at the wrong time, i only do it now and then but at the start i was one pissed man.:yes

Thanks a ton to Ross and team. This is the first time I have ever seen a developer responds to gamers requests so quickly. SIMPLY AMAZING :clap. Great job guys :thumbs. Would have given beer party to everyone at BA team if I was there with you guys :cheers. :yes

Should of make pro difficulty a little easier on batting and a little harder on blowing !

I am lost for words, seriously I am. To have a cricket game developer deliver patches with such passion is surreal if you are as old as me and have been waiting for a decent game since 1999.

Good to see a dedicated post-release effort by BigAnt. Kudos to the whole team!

Talking of issues fixed, was 'getting out caught off free-hit' on the list?

bigant team is most dedicated team i have ever encountered. you guyz are awesome. I've been waiting for a good cricket game since 1999. n it kills me that every other games have good digital version like fifa, basketball etc. only cricket was crappie.
but thnx to your team we have best game.

Ross the boss!! Bigant the best game company .....keep up the good work!! V.impressed:)

Users who are viewing this thread