Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

@Ross: - Is it possible to allow saving of games in career mode without quitting it? Can it be part of patch 3?

When #patch 2 release, I'll have a brand new DBC14 all over again...

Brilliant, excellent, exquisite, great, superb staff Ross and the whole Big Ant Team...

Ross, you the Boss!!!

Just had a thought.....

I recall Ross stating that injury animations and effects should have been in original release but were going to be introduced in patch 2. Did this make it and just hasn't been documented or is this now patch 3?

I hope in the next patch we can have stats on the scorecard showing how many 4s and 6s hit by batmen. Other wise this patch is looking phenomenal cant wait!! Great work Ross and co.

Just been reading the OP again. Man that is some sweet stuff. This game just got so much better. The basics were really good, now it is going to be megatronic.

Megatronic? Haha Dutch how about close to the perfect cricket game we've ever seen! Ever!

And the support we have for the game is unheard of.

I love all the changes but I'm not changing any difficulty on career mode. Love the difficulty as is. It's so realistic. Should stay like that.

I understand for those who are not die hard cricket gamers.....

Anyways happy days for all

Just had a thought.....

I recall Ross stating that injury animations and effects should have been in original release but were going to be introduced in patch 2. Did this make it and just hasn't been documented or is this now patch 3?

Also If I am caught after my sweetly timed drive bounce of a fielders head or knee it will just give me a little more satisfaction if he jump a little in pain.

Also If I am caught after my sweetly timed drive bounce of a fielders head or knee it will just give me a little more satisfaction if he jump a little in pain.

Yes i want this also mate, also if they could make the glove part of the bat. Make the umpire give them out maybe 50% of the time and you have to use a review if they say no. I would bowl short more if they was the case.

PS Still a great job by Bigant.:thumbs:cheers:yes:D I love these things.:yes:eek::clap

what's the release date of this patch for xbox in India?

Wow ...Great to read about all those changes - far more than I imagined.

The PC version should have a really sound and solid game now and I'm counting the days to get the chance to finally play this.

Very commenable support yet again from BA and I wish Ross and his team every success for the PC release and hope that sales go balastic and exceed their expectations.

I need this patch inside of me.... Playstation.

Users who are viewing this thread