Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I wouldnt count on it at this rate.'Something must have gone wrong its been 4 or 5 days now since one platform approved so if the other still hasnt something hasnt gone right. Really do find this pretty slack

Wait, are you trying to blame Ross and co for approval being a bit slow?

Whatever happens we'll have the patch available on the 26th, as that's when it comes out on PC, and the PC version is, from my knowledge, free from this nonsense.

@Alberts -Wait, are you trying to blame Ross and co for approval being a bit slow?

No I'm not blaming Ross I know he has met his end but i think it is slack that the platform that has approved is being held back by the platform that hasnt. Ross has asked them to waive their right to simultaneous release and still nothing from them, that is slack!!

Last edited:
Just a quick catch-all of morons valuable forum contributors to add to the ignore list. You're welcome. :thumbs

Way to go.. abuse and name calling. Right.. judging by your other posts, you have got quite a reputation on here.

I keep having to convince myself I am not accidentally at the DBC facebook page....

Honestly, it's atrocious.

...I'd prefer to suck an @ethybubs one, for numerous reasons, the most poignant one being; Doing the joke right.

since its hard to "do the joke"wrong.

...yet, you found a way. Natural selection, huh? Look at it work its magic...

Okay guys.....we are spiralling again. People are right to express an opinion or frustration but they can expect to be called on sweeping, general statements by others. Lets try to steer away from the personal attacks and also try to steer away from just spouting personal grief because you havent got what you want yet and are chucking the toys out of the cot..........

@Biggs And before you throw your toys maybe read the rest of my posts and you will see that im not actually having a go at bigant at all.

Users who are viewing this thread