Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Patch

I was going to buy this for pc fully patched,but now i find that my pc will not handle the game.
Looks as though im waiting for the patched xbox version,gutted.:facepalm

I was going to buy this for pc fully patched,but now i find that my pc will not handle the game.
Looks as though im waiting for the patched xbox version,gutted.:facepalm

How much money will it take for you to stop titling your posts?

just love how all the retards are blaming BA for the delay in patch 2.
when the problem lies with sony or microsoft.
Best thing these haters can do is trade their copy of the game in, and disappear from the forums for good.

just love how all the retards are blaming BA for the delay in patch 2.
when the problem lies with sony or microsoft.
Best thing these haters can do is trade their copy of the game in, and disappear from the forums for good.

You do realise that when a patch goes into submission it's not a case of waiting for Micrsoft/Sony to just give it the okay but they actually have to test it? BA said themselves their was an error in the patch which caused the delay. Maybe there has been another one. Microsoft/Sony maybe take a bit longer than they should at some things, but ultimately they're just doing their job.

Your line of logic is like blaming a teacher for giving a dumb student a poor mark on a test.

Hard to blame MS if you think about it.

The update failed the certification process once. Who knows if it has actually failed again perhaps... . I'm sure they explain to the devs why it hasn't passed.

This time though the devs have decided to stop telling us when they are gonna fix it and re-submit and blah blah blah all over again.

-Also a good read for some of you: http://kotaku.com/5080083/so-how-long-do-sony-and-microsofts-approvals-processes-take

Last edited:
I am having a guess here but i think by Friday night the latest we will have the patch #2 so till then chill the jets and have a few beers :cheers

I love how people jump on BA's back everytime but the slightest thing goes differently. Chill people. The patch is coming...never in a cricket game, never, and perhaps in a game ever has there been so much support and involvement to get a game right..........if that makes me a fan boy, whooo-feckin-whooo...where's my badge?

where's my badge?

Here...

sigpic41311_8.gif

Far too much of an over reaction from people here, the patch will arrive when it's ready. The game is perfectly playable as it currently is in my opinion and this patch is just an added bonus.

There isn't any news, if there was I would have posted it, whether it be positive or negative.

Users who are viewing this thread