Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I only play sports games (fiva, pro evol that kind of thing) (not driving games) which is the best for that?

Well the PS4 has slightly better graphics and some games run at a higher resolution 1080p vs 900p on the PS4, however for FIFA XB1 has the Legends in UT.

The other defining factor for me is which controller do you prefer?

Well the PS4 has slightly better graphics and some games run at a higher resolution 1080p vs 900p on the PS4, however for FIFA XB1 has the Legends in UT.

The other defining factor for me is which controller do you prefer?

I had a ps1 & 2. Never got a ps3 as i got the 360. Dont really have a preference for controllers unless ps3's were totally different to before.

I had a ps1 & 2. Never got a ps3 as i got the 360. Dont really have a preference for controllers unless ps3's were totally different to before.

The PS4 controller is quite a bit different to the PS3 controller, all in a positive way. But the XB1 controller also has it's positives. The 360 controller was and still is my favourite console controller ever though

The PS4 controller is quite a bit different to the PS3 controller, all in a positive way. But the XB1 controller also has it's positives. The 360 controller was and still is my favourite console controller ever though

Not having played ps3 means the controller being different shouldnt be a problem for me on 4. It is annoying that xbox one doesnt play old games. Couldnt play dbc14 for instance.

Umpiring? UMPIRING?????

Pfffttt my kids play "soccer" rather than football (Aussie rules to you) so I know what a ref is :p

Anyway, ones a ref and ones an ump - I was referencing both so which should I have used?!?

----------

MS are catching up. Sony have to be careful: they're winning, and still taking digs at MS when they are actually responding which could turn people off them. No-one likes a bad winner.

Still think Nintendo are back in the dance though. ;)

MS know this, they started their presser with a thanks to their competitors by name and saying aren't we all great as an industry.

I'll buy you a long drink if Nintendo get major third parties on board the Wii U before it gets replaced.

Pfffttt my kids play "soccer" rather than football (Aussie rules to you) so I know what a ref is :p

Anyway, ones a ref and ones an ump - I was referencing both so which should I have used?!?

----------

MS know this, they started their presser with a thanks to their competitors by name and saying aren't we all great as an industry.

I'll buy you a long drink if Nintendo get major third parties on board the Wii U before it gets replaced.

Nowadays they're assistant referees (formerly known as linesmen). Most still call them linesmen though.
The actual referee also gets called lots of things but they tend to consist of profanities..

Nowadays they're assistant referees (formerly known as linesmen). Most still call them linesmen though.
The actual referee also gets called lots of things but they tend to consist of profanities..

I occasionally run the line for my kids games, once had a parent throw a water bottle at the back of my head after I apparently missed an offside call - that was for an under 13's girls game!

PS: On topic - I have asked one of the platform holders to waive their right to simultaneous release... lets see how it goes.

I occasionally run the line for my kids games, once had a parent throw a water bottle at the back of my head after I apparently missed an offside call - that was for an under 13's girls game!

PS: On topic - I have asked one of the platform holders to waive their right to simultaneous release... lets see how it goes.

You see more and more of that side-line stuff nowadays. It's pretty shocking at times. I've heard of a time or two in junior school rugby over here where a ref has walked over to a loudmouth parent and asked them to take over.

As for the patch, brilliant idea, it's not like that platform holder is seeming to care right now. Even if it's not my own, would be good for some group to start playing it. Would be nice to hear the feedback.

I have a few items to add to:

-- I want my patch #2 TODAY (obviously)...

-- I want Soccer payers to stop pretending and diving (never gonna happen)...

-- I want chocolate that is non-fattening (really?)...

-- I want love across the planet (is that "PlantCricket"?)...

Users who are viewing this thread