Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

its beyond Ross control !! i think Big ant respond to us much faster then MS respond to them !! i know it took ages to get the Battlefield patch out due to this silly approval delay

not me after my retirement from the game i have lot more time to wait for a patch which never seems to come :D

When the patch is out we will be told... keep asking all you like not going to make it arrive sooner... Just be glad there's a patch at all :)

you should be all hastleing MS not BA, i just have and the live support said they will bring it to the attention of higher managment and that they will reply in this thread asap. If they get a push from a few people might speed things up a bit :) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1:8:4

Last edited:
Please don't do that... It could slow it down by adding more people in the loop plus you don't know it's MS!

It's an oldie, but true.

We should never assume, because when we assume, we make an ass out of u and me.

I have never seen so much hype over a Patch, and I have never been so disappointed about having my woman home for the weekend.

Haha, maybe you should teach her how to play it?

I can get her to watch a bit of cricket, even took her to to an ODI and the BBL final this summer, but she cannot comprehend why/how I get so much enjoyment out of playing it on PS3!

I'm sorry I very much doubt we will hit today :(

We are trying our best. I think next patch I'll just resist the questions of when and tell you after approval and it's live.

----------

There's a lot on this week with staff at e3 etc. picked the wrong week to try and push.

Users who are viewing this thread