Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

the patch will come out in august, no wait its delayed it'll come in November...oops sony refused patch delayed, an employee in ms sneezed patch delayed, now its jaunaury 2015 a rumor about DBC 15 in the air...woow great cricket game all fans dead with joy, a delayed response by big ant: "no cricket game this year no fans alive":mad:noway:spy

i hope you time your shots in the game better than this... otherwise edge-city.

Thanks @BigAntStudios

If only I could somehow get out of my evening dine out with the wife....

The one day of the Month I choose to set up a night out .:D:D

I will be 'Playtesting" the Patch2 over the weekend and will report back next week on all the wonderfullness.

Picked up my career game as an 16 year old batsman, and finding the field placements appear to be better and I'm able to last more than 3 deliveries for once! tempted to restart as a number 4 batting all rounder, and see how far I can get :D.

Thanks, haven't played in over a month now, just daily checks on here to see patch status.

Time to relearn.

First impression is really good.

One thing,

Turn off aerial marker

Doesn't just turn off the marker in the field it completely removes it.

Not really playable without it.

Cosmetic only, no big deal. That must be some problem though, was supposed to be fixed in p1, is in the notes for p2 hopefully third time the charm.

Great that the patch is out but...

Installed it and immediately went to resume my career game. Chose to go to the nets before playing the next match.

Faced all 60 balls in the nets and got skill points but then game seized up - stuck with screen showing 'Career - Loading file...' in the grey box in the bottom left and with save icon bottom right.

Never had the game seize up before having had it - Xbox version - since release.

Anybody else had the same issue ?

I've just played a couple of 20/20 casual games. It great that the fielders don't keep knocking down the stumps. It seems to speed up play quite a bit.
Fielding is very much better.

In the two games that I've played as England, I've been hammered by Bangladesh and Canada. The batsmen seem to want to hit everything out of sight. I think the AI running is a little on the conservative side. It often refuses easy singles and twos and therefore run outs will be at a premium, but if you're hitting everything else to the boundary, what's the point in running. ;)

For the first time since I've had the game it has just locked up.:noway
It was a casual match, I was bowling and the batsman got an edge to the wicket keeper. I appealed, and the batsman was obviously given out but there was no cut scene of the umpire. There was no review offered to the batsman. My fielding side then just gathered next to the pitch and I couldn't progress the game any further.

I'm not a great fan of the (new?) 'tap, tap tap' of the bat on the ground. It gets a bit annoying, but that is just nit picking.
(Xbox)

Last edited:
31mb!? You're killing me @Ross. I downloaded PES World Challenge dlc in 108kb! Time to go back to page 1 and see the fixes. Great job guys

Im getting framerate issues on the PS3, when the bowler is about to ball the bowling HUD stutters when moving the RAS and LAS, any idea on how to fix this? Other than that great work guys :thumbs

Got wicket there caught 3rd slip patch 2 whens patch three due out:)

Compared to PC? Or compared to the original PS3 launch?
@Ross @HBK619 : Compared to original launch....And there is more stuttering than before...

Note: Enjoying the patch stuff...Bowling is hard now to get wickets which I wanted at Legend level for sure and got a beauty of a wicket [which was not possible before the patch(not slip catch)].:thumbs

Last edited:
Thanks to Ross & the rest of the team for the patch! :):thumbs

I think i'll finally have a butchers at career mode now.

hi, how do i solve the issue of batsmen i.e. gautam ghambir bowling in the match? i know there is a fix but i dont know how to do it. Any help will be appreciated. thanks

That was solved after Patch 1. If it is in a career you started prior to Patch 1, then you need to start a new career.

So I just started a new career after getting the patch and at the end of the first match the game has frozen on the loading screen twice, anyone else had this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread