Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Dunno if its the patch or simply a one off incident. Playing a 'new'game on 360. A one dayer....great game...really tight right to the end. Game froze during scanning for save files. Had to switch power off to console. Then finished a game that I had saved before importing patch....game played ok and saved bonuses etc no problem. Any thoughts?

Dunno if its the patch or simply a one off incident. Playing a 'new'game on 360. A one dayer....great game...really tight right to the end. Game froze during scanning for save files. Had to switch power off to console. Then finished a game that I had saved before importing patch....game played ok and saved bonuses etc no problem. Any thoughts?

been a lot of people having freeze issues on xbox. 60GB by any chance? what game mode?

i haven't had the issue myself but i have been playing casual, a lot of people i've seen have been in career

been a lot of people having freeze issues on xbox. 60GB by any chance? what game mode?

i haven't had the issue myself but i have been playing casual, a lot of people i've seen have been in career

Yes...60GB. I play casual / one off games. Haven't tried career yet. I was wondering that if I play limited overs/one dayers, I could save the game before the last over!!! See if this makes a difference. Even so...a recurring lack of game saving will kill a career player stone dead.

Yes...60GB. I play casual / one off games. Haven't tried career yet. I was wondering that if I play limited overs/one dayers, I could save the game before the last over!!! See if this makes a difference. Even so...a recurring lack of game saving will kill a career player stone dead.

60GB seems to be a common denominator, though lord knows why! @HBK619 @BigAntStudios may be interested to know there's another!

i believe they are looking into it as a priority. i think they want people to PM them save files as they're unable to reproduce it (guess they don't have 60GB machines!)

60GB seems to be a common denominator, though lord knows why! @HBK619 @BigAntStudios may be interested to know there's another!

i believe they are looking into it as a priority. i think they want people to PM them save files as they're unable to reproduce it (guess they don't have 60GB machines!)

NOT 60gb here. 20gb

Mine is over 100gb (assume 120 then).

I've had more luck in career than in tour, competition and online. I'll try casual myself tomorrow and see if the crash still happens.

Bit of turn finds the inside edge... ball pops up off the pad... not a catching chance though as it's still in front of the wicket... OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be a hardware issue with the fat model consoles. Can try a USB and can try a 4GB slim

Bit of turn finds the inside edge... ball pops up off the pad... not a catching chance though as it's still in front of the wicket... OUT

Dude once the batsman hits it the keeper can take it regardless of whether its gone past the stumps yet. There are of course other issues with that catch...

Last edited:
Dude once the batsman hits it the keeper can take it regardless of whether its gone past the stumps yet. There are of course other issues with that catch...

Haha! Are you serious? I know the rules of the game. I said it's not a catching chance as humans aren't usually able to dive through solid pieces of wood. Not that I'm complaining, I was bowling at the time.

Haha! Are you serious? I know the rules of the game. I said it's not a catching chance as humans aren't usually able to dive through solid pieces of wood. Not that I'm complaining, I was bowling at the time.

To be fair, the wording of your original post did make it sound as if you were talking from a likes POV rather than going through the stumps, which is why I guess he said about other issues with the catch.

Seems the wickets only have collision detection with the ball, which is good or I'd be out hit wicket all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread