Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I am getting requests from some people to play spacewar:mad,pirated copiies no doubt:mad,fuming that they can play the game online.:noway
I am not a happy chap.:mad

I am getting requests from some people to play spacewar:mad,pirated copiies no doubt:mad,fuming that they can play the game online.:noway

Waiting... collecting info and waiting...

not that they're all so stupid to post here, we only get the brightest and best on here :)

Here's the latest comments from one of the torrents:

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 16:40

when go to academy it says 'you need to update latest version of the game''' what to do?????

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 16:08

when i start to play the game it shows alert lost connection to controller 1 what will i do

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 15:50

After installing Update 8 Online community is not working and when i hosted an online game someone send me a request to join as soon as i accepted the request the game closed the same way as if someone presses the Alt+F4 key and it has happened many times.

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 05:37

after starting a game, my game crashes and return to windows..happens every time.

anonymous ? 09 July 2014, 21:20

in version of game I had some graphical problem (shadows on players shirts and hawk eye) please give a new patch and waiting for exit.....problem

anonymous ? 09 July 2014, 14:24

lost connection controller what is this ???

Last edited:
"A storm is coming, Mr Wayne" - @ethybubs as Catwoman.

Waiting... collecting info and waiting...

not that they're all so stupid to post here, we only get the brightest and best on here :)

Here's the latest comments from one of the torrents:

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 16:40

when go to academy it says 'you need to update latest version of the game''' what to do?????

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 16:08

when i start to play the game it shows alert lost connection to controller 1 what will i do

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 15:50

After installing Update 8 Online community is not working and when i hosted an online game someone send me a request to join as soon as i accepted the request the game closed the same way as if someone presses the Alt+F4 key and it has happened many times.

anonymous ? 10 July 2014, 05:37

after starting a game, my game crashes and return to windows..happens every time.

anonymous ? 09 July 2014, 21:20

in version of game I had some graphical problem (shadows on players shirts and hawk eye) please give a new patch and waiting for exit.....problem

anonymous ? 09 July 2014, 14:24

lost connection controller what is this ???

This post makes me sad :(

Yep same, I thought it was a legitimate game at first. They are all getting blocked from now on and their names will be lit up in lights on here. :D

I have found myself getting out to a lot more edges after patch 2. Anyone else found this?

I haven't found it to be much different in that respect. I get caught at square leg and point more than I used to, though.

Fellow gamers,

Couple of quick questions:

1. I would like to save certain field setups (ex: restricted & unrestricted fields) that I can always select & use during bowling in matches...how to do that? I saved field in academy but for some reason couldn't select it during the match:mad

2. When I refuse a run during batting, use of X or Y buttons doesn't drag the bat back into the crease instead the batsman just casually walks back to the crease, which is quite heart stopping, am I doing something wrong here?

3. After patch 2, seems like batting replays with various angles have gone...I can now only see 1 replay after every 4 or 6 hit & not multiple replays.

Thanks in advance for the help:thumbs

Last edited:
wow so they cannot download the player names!!! omg what a big punishment, cant play online ohh there life is ruined.:eek::clap

Yep same, I thought it was a legitimate game at first. They are all getting blocked from now on and their names will be lit up in lights on here. :D

I dont even know what spacewars is and some guy sends requests called donald bradman cricket

Ball looks very small

Hey Guys,

Did any one notice or is it only me? The ball seems to have gone smaller or so it seems.. When it travels along the ground, takes a couple of seconds to pick it up. Same way when it is in the air while the ball is being thrown by AI.. Is it just me or a genuine issue?

PS: Thought it was me, but can't be a drastic deterioration in my eyes considering I updated only yesterday and could see the ball clearly before the patch! :)

Cheers..

Users who are viewing this thread