Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

wish there was an indicator for off stump and leg stump line when batting with pro mode cam. its had to back away when u dont know where u stumps are.

Anyone thinks the AI fielders are a bit magnetic to the ball ? I mean shots are sometimes bound to specific fielders or not ?

Link fast bowler confidence with pace? e.g. when a bowler is high on confidence and low on fatigue they can bowl faster. Also the ability to vary pace with spinners like with quicks.

My one request is to expand the green zone for jump as shown in the pic below:
The jump point of early is where I would like the green zone to be increased to

2015-07-12_00009.jpg

Reason is the difference in the zone of ball landing:

2015-07-12_00011.jpg
WHY : Because if bowled using the early and full on release then the speed is very lowered than the normal...Speed is good only when both are set in the green zone...The fuller of a good length is the area which gets most out of the swing deliveries...Another reason being the current normal green zoned delivery bowled at good length never hits the stumps...
Pic which I posted before as well showing the region which is just ignored [As you can bowl early in jump and release but late causes no ball so that's not a possibility] ....

Untitled.png
Note: Some of the deliveries there were also bowled using the early jump method...

1, leg glance in between wide on and long on shot much needed in patch 3, because now in real cricket this shot mostly played by all batsman

2,hook shot six hit in square leg and fine leg needed

3,more slip catchs needed and when cut and defend the balls

4,more bats adding option

5,more balls colour options like red, cheery red,brown

1, leg glance in between wide on and long on shot much needed in patch 3, because now in real cricket this shot mostly played by all batsman

Are you talking about on drive to widish long on and forward mid wkt regionn? Yeah, placing on drives to beat mid on or deep mid on would be great, but I guess it will be possible when the game has true 360 degree shot control. At the moment, you can't really hit the ball anywhere you want.

My one request is to expand the green zone for jump as shown in the pic below:
The jump point of early is where I would like the green zone to be increased to

View attachment 150552

Reason is the difference in the zone of ball landing:

View attachment 150553
WHY : Because if bowled using the early and full on release then the speed is very lowered than the normal...Speed is good only when both are set in the green zone...The fuller of a good length is the area which gets most out of the swing deliveries...Another reason being the current normal green zoned delivery bowled at good length never hits the stumps...
Pic which I posted before as well showing the region which is just ignored [As you can bowl early in jump and release but late causes no ball so that's not a possibility] ....

View attachment 150556
Note: Some of the deliveries there were also bowled using the early jump method...

If you release the ball so that the second needle is just touching the green zone but is actually mainly in the grey area you will hit the 4m mark which is the perfect length on a hard wicket and will see the ball hitting the stumps.

If you release the ball so that the second needle is just touching the green zone but is actually mainly in the grey area you will hit the 4m mark which is the perfect length on a hard wicket and will see the ball hitting the stumps.
I have actually got used to watching the arm and can really play with different lengths quite subtely by watching the release point rather than the needle: I can get the ball on the money 9 out of 10 times whereas I find watching the needle much harder

4m mark is possible with full length bowled on short both on jump and release, I want to hit that 4m-5m consistently which is possible with the jump early as shown...Thats the length that makes the batsman come on the front foot and gets teased for the edge and even LBW...

I have actually got used to watching the arm and can really play with different lengths quite subtely by watching the release point rather than the needle: I can get the ball on the money 9 out of 10 times whereas I find watching the needle much harder

When I used to bowl on amateur I always played with the gauges turned off. However when I moved up to pro I went back to having them on again as I find I wasn't hitting the green zone often enough. Think I will have a go again with them off as I really enjoyed it playing that way.

4m mark is possible with full length bowled on short both on jump and release, I want to hit that 4m-5m consistently which is possible with the jump early as shown...Thats the length that makes the batsman come on the front foot and gets teased for the edge and even LBW...

But doing it that way means you are not hitting the green zone therefore the delivery is not as effective. Doing it my way is better. Trust me. If you want to hit the 4-5m zone you want the needle hitting where I advised. On a soft pitch the ideal length is different but I'll leave that for you to suss out.;)

Are you talking about on drive to widish long on and forward mid wkt regionn? Yeah, placing on drives to beat mid on or deep mid on would be great, but I guess it will be possible when the game has true 360 degree shot control. At the moment, you can't really hit the ball anywhere you want.

there is any message about true 360 degree shot controls in patch 3 gameplay tuning

When I used to bowl on amateur I always played with the gauges turned off. However when I moved up to pro I went back to having them on again as I find I wasn't hitting the green zone often enough. Think I will have a go again with them off as I really enjoyed it playing that way.
Gives a sense of immersion with the bowler rather than ignoring him and watching a gauge on the side

But doing it that way means you are not hitting the green zone therefore the delivery is not as effective. Doing it my way is better. Trust me. If you want to hit the 4-5m zone you want the needle hitting between where I advised and the first notch in the green zone. On a soft pitch the ideal length is different but I'll leave that for you to suss out.;)
Ok you said about release hitting green needle but what about jump...

Gives a sense of immersion with the bowler rather than ignoring him and watching a gauge on the side
I also was playing the game without the assist for bowling when got the game but later found that I have been too early both in jump and release so started using assist..

Users who are viewing this thread