Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Sure will try that out....Is this mainly for AI batting or player or both??

Went to academy to check that out but the consistency bar is stuck halfway, seems like thats the minimum that can be set...

The bar at halfway for attributes has always had me stumped. Why have it at that level? It's effectively the 'zero' or minimum anyhow. I understand that it's probably that if the attributes are lowered too low below this 'halfway' mark that the behaviour may influence gameplay in unpredicted ways, but surely not if it were lowerable by 10-20%, as some attributes may play out much better if they could be lowered below half.

There's probably a good reason escaping me.

Both I should think, this is what I would like to know though. It is really noticeable with the AI batting so I reckon you should see a difference with player batting.

I'd do it myself ,but feel I haven't put enough hours into batting to be able to be a good enough judge.
The bar at halfway for attributes has always had me stumped. Why have it at that level? It's effectively the 'zero' or minimum anyhow. I understand that it's probably that if the attributes are lowered too low below this 'halfway' mark that the behaviour may influence gameplay in unpredicted ways, but surely not if it were lowerable by 10-20%, as some attributes may play out much better if they could be lowered below half.

There's probably a good reason escaping me.
As mentioned seems like reducing more than halfway isn't going to be possible, so this this can be done only if BA allow us to get it lower than halfway...

[QUOTE="funnyadit, post: 2966966, member: 83135"
Went to academy to check that out but the consistency bar is stuck halfway, seems like thats the minimum that can be set...[/QUOTE]

Yeah 50% is minimum for consistency.

@cricket_online and @funnyadit have either of you had a go with batting with the batsmen's consistency greatly reduced? My experience from setting it for the AI is a greater variation in shot direction and I'd love for some people who have a lot of batting experience to try it out and see how it differs. I'm positive it will give an improved experience.

If either of you are interested just reduce it for say the top 4 and see how you get on.

I've batted with batsmen's consistency lowered but couldn't see much of a difference while batting. But I haven't bowled against AI batsmen with lowered consistency so can't say how lowered consistency might impact AI.

You can hit past mid on using:
-Backfoot
-Front foot as well [foot work and line very important in this] For this you need to place foot between 11 and 12'o clock, for a delivery on the leg side and RAS towards long on...When timed well goes past it...Hard to execute but looks good when done...
-Advance down the wicket ground shot, easier way to execute using this....

Would try the backfoot shot. Do I have to play an aggressive backfoot shot or can a regular backfoot shot do the job as well?

I've batted with batsmen's consistency lowered but couldn't see much of a difference while batting. But I haven't bowled against AI batsmen with lowered consistency so can't say how lowered consistency might impact AI.

That surprises me as it's makes a noticeable difference for the AI. Did you have it set at the minimum? Also the batting skills (flat, straight, off/on) may have to be lowered also to get the maximum effect.

Consistency lowered definitely affects AI timing and direction and you hear the result in terms of clunky bat sounds alongside the usual "ping" off the middle.

I've not noticed an enormous difference in terms of human batting.

@C A Iversen the leave has been taken off the sticks and is now mapped to A (on Xbox, dunno the PS equivalent)

Would try the backfoot shot. Do I have to play an aggressive backfoot shot or can a regular backfoot shot do the job as well?
It does it perfectly and looks really good, its a shot that not many people try as there are many easier shots to score runs, but I love the backfoot shots in the game[expect the leg glance on fuller deliveries]...

That surprises me as it's makes a noticeable difference for the AI. Did you have it set at the minimum? Also the batting skills (flat, straight, off/on) may have to be lowered also to get the maximum effect.

As I said I don't really bowl against AI so can't say much about the impact of low consistency on AI batsmen. I mostly play online or bat in casual modes after simulating the bowling part, and didn't see much difference while batting with "lower consistency" batsmen.

They can just copy, paste the bowling experience on Pro with those edges and other dismissals to legend for better gameplay experience..For legend they can just tweak a bit more like say smashing the amount of runs for the smallest of wrong line delivery....So those who play on pro will be getting like say 175-7 in 20 and legend it would more like
198-6...So there would be the added challenge of runs set as target with the happiness of taking wickets as well...As of now playing with @grkrama in 20 over co-op and getting maximum of 3 wickets, AI always scores like 60+ every match individually...Randomisation of play by AI would be better...Overall legend difficulty should be made enjoyable for bowling as well...

Though playing with @blockerdave 's teams with reduced attribs weakling and eng rebel was better even on legend in online co op in terms of wickets and play n misses though not many edges.

Though playing with @blockerdave 's teams with reduced attribs weakling and eng rebel was better even on legend in online co op in terms of wickets and play n misses though not many edges.
Yeah many misses, close enough but no edges....Even with them the team got to 185+ I think ,right....

Yeah many misses, close enough but no edges....Even with them the team got to 185+ I think ,right....

ya 185 was reasonable given our team was also on par with them, i wouldn't want them to score less in terms of score they are more or less on target and competitive.

To me mainly that late cut to yorkers is the only thing that irks me the most, plus more edges if possible on higher difficulties.

ya 185 was reasonable given our team was also on par with them, i wouldn't want them to score less in terms of score they are more or less on target and competitive.

To me mainly that late cut to yorkers is the only thing that irks me the most, plus more edges if possible on higher difficulties.
Lol, but we had a close one but lost...One of our matches where felt like "aww", shouldnt have done that and could have gone a bit more aggressive stuff like that..So overall the feel is really awesome with those created teams...Just those missing edges and maybe Lbw's here and there would be great along with total removal of the cut shot by AI, just make them play normal shots as they are really good now at picking gaps and scoring runs quickly...They even take 2's quite often [ask @grkrama ;)].
As far as edges go even edges going for 4 and the good'ol french cut to the stumps or boundaries would make the bowling feel even better....

1, true 360 gameplay with very early,early, ideal,late,very late timing shots results different kind of shots when batting

2,need more more edges in slips IN REAL CRICKET AVERAGELY 40 PERCENT WICKETS BEHIND THE WICKETS

3,modding options for all departments

4,ideal timing defend shot some time singles in mid on and mid off between covers and point,sometimes inside edge four when defend

5,need helmet from cap changing option when game running for batsman

6,fielders running and throwing speed must be improve

7,when mediam pace bowler bowl option to make keeper near stumps

Users who are viewing this thread