Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

No I disagree SamP , as then it will become the only thing a guy will bowl if you can only play one shot to it.

According to me , because its so easy to bowl more or less the same delivery 6 balls in a row , there needs to be some assist to the batsmen to be able to do different things with the same ball.

More edges from short balls or bouncers?Since i started playing the game i have only took 1 wicket from a bouncer.:noway

No I disagree SamP , as then it will become the only thing a guy will bowl if you can only play one shot to it.

According to me , because its so easy to bowl more or less the same delivery 6 balls in a row , there needs to be some assist to the batsmen to be able to do different things with the same ball.
But then the better response would be to make timing a half volley or a full toss much easier... so risk and reward if you want to keep trying to bowl yorkers but don't land them then you get punished.

And remember the batsman can always change the length of the ball by standing further deeper or otherwise in his crease meaning it will be difficult to consistenlt land those perfect yorkers even if you are bowling the same ball every time.

More edges from short balls or bouncers?Since i started playing the game i have only took 1 wicket from a bouncer.:noway
Yeah there are no top edges and very few leading edges in the game....But everything is there for the player and not the AI [many edges, bad timing, quick singles, leading edges]....AI and User should have the same quality in the game...

Yeah there are no top edges and very few leading edges in the game....But everything is there for the player and not the AI [many edges, bad timing, quick singles, leading edges]....AI and User should have the same quality in the game...

Well Said.:clap

But then the better response would be to make timing a half volley or a full toss much easier... so risk and reward if you want to keep trying to bowl yorkers but don't land them then you get punished.

And remember the batsman can always change the length of the ball by standing further deeper or otherwise in his crease meaning it will be difficult to consistenlt land those perfect yorkers even if you are bowling the same ball every time.

The slight moving forward thats allowed in the game does not change anything to the Ball . Only real way to change the length is by dancing down the wicket , and scooping it to mid off....

Hello everyone,

I would like a small tweak in the batting department of the game. I am a serious player of Don Bradman. And we play multiplayer tournaments n stuff ....

Theres a serious glitch or flaw in the game right now ... ( my game is updated to the latest patch )

When a bowler bowls a line right on top of the wide line on the crease, the batsmen keeps missing every single bowl the other player bowls
This thing has cost me so many matches to loose

Please, Please fix the issue and let the batsmen to move freely in either ways of the pitch while batting

I mean i need to move my batsmen even after the middle stump to play wider bowled bowls

Hello everyone,

I would like a small tweak in the batting department of the game. I am a serious player of Don Bradman. And we play multiplayer tournaments n stuff ....

Theres a serious glitch or flaw in the game right now ... ( my game is updated to the latest patch )

When a bowler bowls a line right on top of the wide line on the crease, the batsmen keeps missing every single bowl the other player bowls
This thing has cost me so many matches to loose

Please, Please fix the issue and let the batsmen to move freely in either ways of the pitch while batting

I mean i need to move my batsmen even after the middle stump to play wider bowled bowls
Try playing backfoot and place RAS towards gully region, you must be able to play this shot...

I don't know if this has been mentioned before... 42 pages to read through. But: I would like for BA to disable zoom when batting/running using the pro camera. There's nothing more unnerving than lofting the ball back over the bowler's head and having your eyes zoom in to follow it, when playing in first person.[DOUBLEPOST=1413375022][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like an auto-simulate feature in career mode, so I don't have to keep hitting simulate between overs when bowling.

MORE DIFFICULT LEVEL NEEDED,MORE BATS AND GLOVES SHOULD BE IN PATCH 3,Game play is good,sweep hit six shot needed advance ground shot needed

guys any news about patch 3

I'm sorry but your last 2 requests were rejected by Ross because they weren't typed in block capitals.

I think the option of "Set the field for all bowlers" should be added to save major time for players as they need to change every time a new batsman arrives at the crease [This is surely a must for Patch#3]....
Well said.. Also saving fields while bowling... That would reduce lot of headache..

Well said.. Also saving fields while bowling... That would reduce lot of headache..

That might be little bit harder than we think as saving process itself takes a toll on the game data,that's the reason why autosave has not been implemented in the game....

Users who are viewing this thread