Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Along with more statistics in each match, one thing that irks me is that when you play competitions with different stages, the statistics are broken up by those stages. There's no complete stat sheet for the entire competition.

Cricket Ultimate Team like in EA FIFA

How about a bit of good natured banter every now again between the commentators?Or every now and again let the camera zoom in on someone in the crowd in fancy dress or who is sleeping and let the commentators make a comment.Or how about every now and again have a streaker(female),all of this would make the game more realistic.

Would be great if you could change teams without having to save & exit,& also if you could change difficulty level during a game so I could play at pro level & simulate on legend.

1.difficult level should be increase much more, pro difficult level 3rd now,it should be second

2.advance ground shot, sweep six hit shot much needed

3.spin and swing must be increase

4.in pro difficult i got cpu wickets in yorkers easyly and regularly avg 10 balls i got a wicket

Pace bowling against the AI in test matches needs vast improvement. Edges need increasing a lot ( especially with the new ball), aerial shots need decreasing (at the moment about 90% of boundaries are from an aerial shot), the ridiculous cut shot played to full balls needs to be removed, batsmen should play themselves in, rather than hitting out from the first ball they face, and there should be a noticeable difference between batsman and tailenders.

The way the game stands as it is bowling-wise it isn't too enjoyable, it just seems a case of bowling until the AI decides to give you a wicket.

Spin bowling on the other hand plays more realistically from my experience although again edges need a slight increase. Spin bowling feels like playing test cricket while pace bowling feels like 20/20 played over 5 days!

Last edited:
Please see that Instead of a controller we should be able to play with Keyboard

The Don Bradman Cricket Typing Tutor on the other hand is entirely keyboard based - you simply type the name of the shot before the ball reaches the batsman.

Coming to a retailer near you in early September.

Superfielders still exist in Career mode. Deep Mid on fielder runs to Deep Extra cover and takes a catch. Its irritating, when fielders are standing in the same position when I bowl. Please fix that in next update

Users who are viewing this thread