Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple more things to fix -

- commentator randomly says "3 for 1" now and then

- commentator says, no, lies with - "they end the over how they began at 70/1". Hey, are you even following the game?

- score updates before even the fielder has a chance to cut off the boundary indicating it is predestined that that is a boundary

- fielders save the boundary and then animation causes them to step over the boundary.. So annoying.

- at least one challenge was given not out despite it CLEARLY showing it did not hit the bat in hotspot view and was plumb lbw... I was aghast. Sadly don't have a video

Loving the people who say redo the batting from scratch.. pretty sure they'll have had people in studios doing motion capture etc as part of it, and that isn't cheap or quick to just redesign. It's all highly unlikely to be as easy as porting them over from DBC14.

Loving the people who say redo the batting from scratch.. pretty sure they'll have had people in studios doing motion capture etc as part of it, and that isn't cheap or quick to just redesign. It's all highly unlikely to be as easy as porting them over from DBC14.
Totally agreed... expecting them to fix such major stuff in a patch is not acceptable.

Come on....they did not do any motion capture or much of other fundamental game development stuff during 2 years of development.....how can they do that in a few weeks for the patch......be reasonable to them....don't expect such impractical things.

Be grateful that they have developed a cricket game for you to play.........and thankfully it's not as poor as Fifa 17.

Just noticed the online mode has no spectator function. Such a shame! Don't suppose you want to put it in. Would be great for the tournament me and my mates are doing

Should have all stats in career home screen batting/bowling figures for career, past seasons, current season. Surely this was meant to be in the game?
Easier access to field editor during a match as in DBC 14.
Fielders names & abilities instead of fielder 1, fielder 2, fielder 3...
Realistic animations on field instead of superman dives just to catch a return throw.
The spin bowler should not have superhuman fielding abilities. Anything hit straight he stops currently.
The commentator should occasionally say something other than how he has been looking forward to this match as it's going to be a cracker.
Actually I wouldn't have been disappointed with no commentary for club games, since their isn't any in real life.

Really should be someway to swap,edit equipment during your career.

Stats need attention

Need to ensure players are moving in the line ups as advertised etc

AI field changes have to be more dynamic.

I scored 194 (311) in career mode for Lancashire and there were 3 slips and a gully in throughout the whole innings. More frustratingly, the only leg side fielder in front of square was at mid wicket. This meant even a block into the leg side was an easy single, and I just had to wait for a leg stump delivery to cash in.

The AI must know where I'm scoring runs - its getting quite repetitive only scoring runs in one area. Its not even worth the risk trying to score runs on the off side to a 7,2 field!

They need to add a Worm
They need to let you choose what country to play the T20 world cup in
they need to add 2 leagues to custom competitions like the T20 world cup

I don't think it needs 'total redoing' just a little touch up here and there.

Wish that game sliders were automatic adjusted to effect different grounds and pitch conditions plus is it just me or is there no front foot cover drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread