Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok in career the goals are definately cumulative -- you keep going till you reach the target wickets runs etc then you get bonus experience/ skill points

ok in career the goals are definately cumulative -- you keep going till you reach the target wickets runs etc then you get bonus experience/ skill points

Hopefully they add per match goals to drive and incentive to play well as currently u always get 3000 xp everymatch regardless if you get a duck, 5 wickets or a ton so it feels bland or undynamic

1. Commentary saying incorrect information

2. When fielders reach ball on boundary but yet run over rope, even when ball is going very slow

3. When a wide ball is bowled, wicketkeeper doesn't stop it, therefore goes for 4. It sometimes gets given as a 6

4. Fielders failing to stop ball when it goes towards them from a shot straight down the ground.

5. Why on the last ball of over in a test does the AI hit 4's

Right now it's too easy to level up in Career Mode. I can scores ducks in 15 match straight and I would still level up just as fast if I was scoring centuries 15 matches straight. Same with bowling I could go 0-60 or 5-30 and still level up at same rate. IMO BA should make leveling up harder. The better you perform the more EXP you will receive to improve batting, bowling, fielding instead of the system they have now.

The people complaining about having a salary of exp per game, how far in are you?

I've simulated thru 5 yrs. The only reward is getting promoted earlier or getting those goals earlier. When you get promoted you do get more XP but within each grade there is no extra reward to playing well. This is clear as day when u simulate. It also means if people are worried about restarting careers from scratch at least they can simulate back to where they were skillset wise with no loss because u get the same XP simulating with ducks as u do actually playing and scoring tons. I also noted during the multiple careers I have simulated (to test the Mitchell starch dupegate) my first promotion to grade cricket came at identical times.

When you are made the captain of a team, it would be great to know the pitch and weather forecast before selecting your line up. Also, there should be an option to keep the selected line up as default. I keep making the same team changes every single match

Good Morning and happy new year ...i dont want to annoy anyone but here is what i want in the short run

• i know i have said this before and others too but i really enjoyed collecting stats in all the different forms of the game this was unique to dbn 14 have no idea why the would leave it out of dbn 17 please fix this
  • my stats in career mode seem to be stuck on 5 matches have no idea why
  • the field was simple and easy in 14 now i dont know it constantly changes its self
  • the fielders are way to strong i got caught by the keeper at what i would say to be a third or fourth slip position dives about through 3 or 4 field postions to catch the wall ..
  • also twice the bowler runs in to bowl at me in career mode imagine my shock to find that the batsman one strike (me) is standing at the non strikers end next to the non stricker and get bowled by a yorker
please fix these issues and if you can give all the people on this site some hope just by updating us on the progress and an estimated date here i have stoped playing till the patch comes out cause its broken

Not just you mate -- cover drive issue reported EVERYWHERE on this forum :)

I would like to see slider profiles maybe, so you pick an "India" profile for indian conditions, "ENG" for England etc etc -- thereby you can setup the profiles yourself and maybe assign then to country locations!

do you think this is a good idea
Would it be nice if gameplay sliders are part of academy where we create it as various difficulty levels and share it across

Yeah :) I gets rather difficult to level up later when a single point costs 10 000 SP's :)

I don't think the issue is with how easy it is to level up (or not) but rather that how you perform has no impact, or very little impact, on how quickly you are able to level up.

I don't think the issue is with how easy it is to level up (or not) but rather that how you perform has no impact, or very little impact, on how quickly you are able to level up.
I agree -- performance must somehow impact on skill points, maybe have the "salary" points go onto career experience, and performance go to skill points...

Hi I am playing DBC17 on the Xbox One,

I would like to see the full career stats like DBC14 back
International Selection status (My player is rated 95 and level 41 but yet no International section yet??)
Fixing when you cancel a run the batsman take too long to turn around and put their bat down too slowly or not at all when pushing Y
Over-throws at the non-strikers end happen way too much (as in sometimes 3 times an over....)
Trying to play the leg glance to a yorker and my batsman plays a pull shot.....
Random times when I skip to career player to bat, He is down at the bowlers end while on strike....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread