Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

Or the ability to grab a stump upon victory, especially when contributing the grand sum of 27
Or the ability to assign a team poor looser tag, when they point out a silly thing to hide a massive break of the game spirit. I guess they don't teach ethics and humility in some part of the world.

Or the ability to assign a team poor looser tag, when they point out a silly thing to hide a massive break of the game spirit. I guess they don't teach ethics and humility in some part of the world.

I guess they don't teach pitch curating in some parts of the world either

I guess they don't teach pitch curating in some parts of the world either
Thanks for validating my earlier post.

As far as pitch preparation goes, every nation prepares for it's strengths within the laws of the game. I did not see any such comments coming after a win, wonder why they come only after a loss. You know why? Read the earlier post again

I think it's one thing to be poor losers, but it takes another level of (lack of) humility to be poor winners and complain about the losing team's antics. You won, enjoy what was a well deserved victory. What your captain has done is tar the whole series of what is very competitive and enthralling cricket.

I've gotten a few dismissals by bowling a bouncer and it hitting the batsman's glove and the keeper catching it. Is this pretty common for you guys as well ?

I've been given out a couple times when the ball bounces of helmet to keeper trying to play pull shot after checking replay I didn't get an edge

I've been given out a couple times when the ball bounces of helmet to keeper trying to play pull shot after checking replay I didn't get an edge
I think DBC17 is highly influenced by former empire Steve Bucknor, hence adopted his strategies.:facepalm

Or the ability to grab a stump upon victory, especially when contributing the grand sum of 27
lol chill mate.

I think we're going off topic here and I'm the culprit. Please use the cricket discussion forum, I'll be jumping there too. Sorry and thank you. :)

lol chill mate.

I think we're going off topic here and I'm the culprit. Please use the cricket discussion forum, I'll be jumping there too. Sorry and thank you. :)

You are the villain after all! I was only ever having some friendly banter with you until old grump guts handsome started getting all serious and name calling. I am more than capable of taking a loss on the chin, where as some seems not able to take a great victory in their stride.

But seriously, we need a sledging button :P

Would like stump, bat and ball collection as some sort of hall of fame in career mode, would be cool to have them.

You can collect stumps only if while batting you were there at the end to chase down the total.While fielding only if you are a captain.

Have bats with runs scored with the ball markings on it whenever you score a double or triple for show case .

balls with figures when you geta fiver or 10wkt haul in a match etc.

these would make cool meaningful achievements.

Regarding the DRS issue honestly i think players should be allowed to look at the dressing room, just have the same 15 - 30 sec time limit, if you know the dressing room is better equipped to judge than the Non striker why not use it.

Would like stump, bat and ball collection as some sort of hall of fame in career mode, would be cool to have them.

You can collect stumps only if while batting you were there at the end to chase down the total.While fielding only if you are a captain.

Have bats with runs scored with the ball markings on it whenever you score a double or triple for show case .

balls with figures when you geta fiver or 10wkt haul in a match etc.

these would make cool meaningful achievements.

Regarding the DRS issue honestly i think players should be allowed to look at the dressing room, just have the same 15 - 30 sec time limit, if you know the dressing room is better equipped to judge than the Non striker why not use it.

Why not to have a mini tv or mobile tv with star sports HD app installed and kept in empires pocket so that non- striker and striker may see the replay and decide to go for review . This will save the time instead of referring to dressing room?

Users who are viewing this thread