Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

After simulating more than 7 games(T20 AI vs AI)
AI batting speed rate in T20 is same in every pitch.It doesnt matter if the pitch is hard or soft,wearing or uneven so i wish the pitch behaviour will become more realistic in patch 4.
Never seen a batting collapse or low total so far not even in bowling friendly pitch(tried also using gameplay modifier physics).

In my last simulation the team scored 205 for 0 in a low bounce(lowered more by gameplay modifiers),wearing,slow outfield(by gameplay modifier) in a subcontinental pitch where also the spinners got punished by many boundaries.

Last edited:
They won't, but they should.[DOUBLEPOST=1485724819][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, not an unreasonable question.

I tried returning this product to JB but they would not allow.

I hope bigant do advise they are currently working on the next patch as if its the case I will put it away and hive it a shot then as its so frustrating and unenjoyable in its current state!

I tried returning this product to JB but they would not allow.

I hope bigant do advise they are currently working on the next patch as if its the case I will put it away and hive it a shot then as its so frustrating and unenjoyable in its current state!

I have to agree there has been no official word so, ergo we all reside in this limbo state. One word or, a few more, could appease the masses.

fielding need to be fix fielders are running very slow sometime so many overthrows .

feild setting is horrible i can not place 4 or 5 fielders outside the circle after powerplay,due to this lost so many games.

but i hope BIGANT will fix it soon.

I have to agree there has been no official word so, ergo we all reside in this limbo state. One word or, a few more, could appease the masses.

Big Ant has not posted anything for a while.....must be real busy!

Anyone having kit issues with the latest "get best"? When I play career mode, for example I play with England and no matter what format I play in they are always in the test kit, whereas Sri Lanka for example are always in ODI kit. NZ always in test kit another example etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1485782456][/DOUBLEPOST]Another point which I wanted to mention was the camera. Sometimes for some unknown reason the camera goes really blurry - would be great to get this fixed.

No it wouldn't. They did comment that patch 3 was coming and it didn't appease the masses or even mollify them. All we got was rubbish about when was it coming and it should never have been in this state anyway and so on. That's what would happen here too, but with the additional.. "there's no way a game like this should need 4 patches."

I handed out my money about 7 weeks ago and received three patches which have not really improved gameplay.....why dont you get some perspective on that!

A patch came out a week ago. If you're expecting personally tailored, daily updates then you're in for a bad time

No buddy. I was just expecting a product that would be atleast half enjoyable on release....thats why I fork out cash on ps4 games...not to use them as a drinks coaster!

When you purchase a product and it doesnt come up to scratch you usually return it for a refund. But unfortunately I am unable to do that.

In such a market like gaming you dont actually want to turn your customers against you......as they wont come back.

Even though you dont share the same thoughts.....i know of a few on here that won't be supporting big ant on next iterations of there product.....reputation is key.

Just remember...im not a one off supporter here. I have puchased big ants products on many occasions before! I just tell it how it is!

Not improved gameplay? Really? I can hit the ball through cover now, which is a vast improvement.

Agree...can hit the ball to cover. How about placing ball either side of the fieldsman and not hitting the ball directly to cover each time.

Or the batsman playing a cut shot and it going to mid off nearly all the time.
OR
When bowling, each length hits the same length on the pitch...no variation.

That aside there were things working in patch 2 that now dont work! Eg. Running between wickets!

Yes the cover drive was implemented but overall there has been no improvements as a whole.

You may disagree but thats my take!

No buddy. I was just expecting a product that would be atleast half enjoyable on release....thats why I fork out cash on ps4 games...not to use them as a drinks coaster!

When you purchase a product and it doesnt come up to scratch you usually return it for a refund. But unfortunately I am unable to do that.

In such a market like gaming you dont actually want to turn your customers against you......as they wont come back.

Even though you dont share the same thoughts.....i know of a few on here that won't be supporting big ant on next iterations of there product.....reputation is key.

Just remember...im not a one off supporter here. I have puchased big ants products on many occasions before! I just tell it how it is!

I say give them a chance. Shyte happens and they have pushed out 3 patches so far. The third one was by far the best one yet so the next one should fix most of the outstanding items. But you gotta be realistic. They rolled out a patch just a week or so go and most probably will roll out next patch on PC to gauge the feedback. If everything goes fine they will roll out to consoles provided everything goes through the platform holders successfully. It will take some time so you gotta be patient.

The best advice I can give you is move on to another game for the time being. Come back in another couple months or check PC.org to see if a patch has been pushed and then try the game again. Not the best option but hey it is what it is.

I say give them a chance. Shyte happens and they have pushed out 3 patches so far. The third one was by far the best one yet so the next one should fix most of the outstanding items. But you gotta be realistic. They rolled out a patch just a week or so go and most probably will roll out next patch on PC to gauge the feedback. If everything goes fine they will roll out to consoles provided everything goes through the platform holders successfully. It will take some time so you gotta be patient.

The best advice I can give you is move on to another game for the time being. Come back in another couple months or check PC.org to

Yep....and I could have purchased the game in three months time for half the price I purchased it 7 weeks ago.

Thats a great investment!

Users who are viewing this thread