Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbc master

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i wish big ant would put a limit to how far a batsman can shuffle outside of the off stump. this alone ruins the game completely because everyone online dont want to play fair and the batsman stands outside off stump and hits everything legside. ridiculous

Ramz

International Coach
AI runrates in the second innings when simulated is still going at 10rpo and chasing total of 350 in 30 overs still isn't fixed.

Havent installed the latest update but
this worries me surely something must be done to fix this @BigAntStudios @MattW any comment on this. Wondering what was actually worked on the patch, patch notes would be helpful.

rasdan

Club Captain
The game is in the perfect balance now very close to real cricket patch 1.09 the game screwed

looking forward to playing tonight,what in particular do you think has improved my friend?glad to hear the commentary issue has been fixed,it was the only little thing bugging me tbh

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Havent installed the latest update but
this worries me surely something must be done to fix this @BigAntStudios @MattW any comment on this. Wondering what was actually worked on the patch, patch notes would be helpful.
Nothing much just tuned edges which are
realistic patch 1.09 it was scripted.
And fielders acting as dropped catch when ball bounces before them is fixed.
Patch 1.10 has brought perfect balance in the game
Great work from the big ant team this game looks so close to real cricket.[DOUBLEPOST=1532980765][/DOUBLEPOST]
looking forward to playing tonight,what in particular do you think has improved my friend?glad to hear the commentary issue has been fixed,it was the only little thing bugging me tbh
Not sure about commentary I play with audio off but the game is good now it's fun to play offside and edges are very realistic earlier 1.09 there werw edges for no reason.

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not true, edges have been tweaked.
Edges were not the only problem in online.

Ball line was not shown properly (circle around which indicates the line of the delivery)
Batsman taking ages to get back to crease after cancelling run.
Batsman wouldn't start running immediately after playing back foot shot.
Game getting hang when player tries to change foot placement from front foot to back foot.
Wickets getting counted twice.
LBW given for a shot which is nowhere near to pad (even third umpire wouldn't change decision in review)
Overthrows collected by the back up fielder from outside the boundary rope.

This is what I remember for now. (@Ali.Naveed @San-Surya & @Acid Burn can give more)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Edges were not the only problem in online.

Ball line was not shown properly (circle around which indicates the line of the delivery)
Batsman taking ages to get back to crease after cancelling run.
Batsman wouldn't start running immediately after playing back foot shot.
Game getting hang when player tries to change foot placement from front foot to back foot.
Wickets getting counted twice.
LBW given for a shot which is nowhere near to pad (even third umpire wouldn't change decision in review)
Overthrows collected by the back up fielder from outside the boundary rope.

This is what I remember for now. (@Ali.Naveed @San-Surya & @Acid Burn can give more)

I wasn’t asking for a list, was just saying it is of use as it addresses a couple of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread