Patch General discussion

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, please consider this in your second patch...it is very difficult to make out who batted first in the match summary scorecard...please make it more clear...the design is very good but the change the order or put some numbers saying 1,2,3,4 next to the team...

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Ross, please consider this in your second patch...it is very difficult to make out who batted first in the match summary scorecard...please make it more clear...the design is very good but the change the order or put some numbers saying 1,2,3,4 next to the team...

You mean like: Innings 1, Innings 2, Innings 3, Innings 4 etc? I know what you mean, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
ah ok thanks guys.

On another note:

1. Request: BA, are you able to reduce the amount of head movements when at the non-strikers end in pro mode? the amount of head movements (which yes sort of reflects reality watching the bowler, etc) actually causes a bit of nausea (I got it and so did 2 others playing on my tv). Just a request.
2. Question: In my career, I play as a wrist spinner, however I notice that my maximum RPMs = 180 (ie. turns as much as the Queen Mary) whereas AI bowlers tend to get around 1700 rpms - does this inc over time or is there something I'm doing wrong in the run up?

imhassan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Here's a gameplay video I made after patch 1. Best match ever! Still noticed a few issues but nothing too annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

imhassan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
ah ok thanks guys.

On another note:

1. Request: BA, are you able to reduce the amount of head movements when at the non-strikers end in pro mode? the amount of head movements (which yes sort of reflects reality watching the bowler, etc) actually causes a bit of nausea (I got it and so did 2 others playing on my tv). Just a request.
2. Question: In my career, I play as a wrist spinner, however I notice that my maximum RPMs = 180 (ie. turns as much as the Queen Mary) whereas AI bowlers tend to get around 1700 rpms - does this inc over time or is there something I'm doing wrong in the run up?
I play as a wrist spinning all rounder and get turn around 1200 RPM. You can see my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bOEq4KBGc
The maximum RPM improves over time as you progress in your career and perform better..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You get 180RPM just bowling without inputting spin. I'd suggest you're either spinning in the wrong direction, or not timing the rotations right.

Jadel

Club Captain
For GOD sake STOP complaining super human fielders... :facepalm better hit proper timing shots n u will get 4... they do miss the well timed shots... These fielders are best part of game.

No.

Users who are viewing this thread