Patch news

I presume you wouldn't get the full effects of the patch with an old save, anyway.

Please help!

Hey guys,

I've been trying for the last 3 days to download the patch, no answer from the developers, i have tried disabling the firewall completely, i uninstalled my antivirus completely etc.

Is there anyone who could mail the 811-813.cpf file to my gmail account or somehow help me get the file, i have tried everything!!

I know the file is coming from 72.232.42.237:2271 but there is no way to get it!

Anyone can maybe help me?

If so my email is my username @gmail.com!

Thanks in advance!

Are you having problems with the download getting stuck at a certain percentage? I believe I posted a set of troubleshooting problems on the last page.

Ok I have deleted the game(using del+shift) and now I cannt install it again I tried removing it from add/remove program and using the setup to uninstall it but it wont working so what should I do?

Why did you delete the game? Apologies if I've forgotten an earlier post.

What does it say when you try to install it again?

Why did you delete the game? Apologies if I've forgotten an earlier post.

What does it say when you try to install it again?

I was installing Saints Row 2 and I thought that game would be 11GB after install and there was exactly 11GB in my harddrive (where cricket captain also installed) but as the installation bar comes to 95% I got running out of capacity warning and in hurry I delete Cricket Captain so that I dont have to install Saints row 2 again (which takes about an hour).
Its given me some MSDN fatal error and it says that C:/Windows/Installer/International Cricket captain 2008 cannt be readed and infact there is no such directory in Windows folder :S

Just a note that if your save game disappeared, it may have been moved rather than deleted (there are some Vista issues here). Do a search for the filename or have a look at the Childish Things forums for more help (Chris did say something about it). Check the Empire Interactive site too, I think their FAQ had something about where the saves are meant to be located.

You might just need to move them back.

can someone plz upload the updated file to media fire plz...

Users who are viewing this thread