Patch Update Thread

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Could the admins or members involved in the testing of the upcoming AC09 patch please provide updates on the progress of the patch here. Anything that you are 'allowed' to say.
Thanks.:)

I doubt if they'll tell us that much. Anyway, only two weeks to go. :)

(I'm not involved in any tests, by the way).

I doubt if they'll tell us that much. Anyway, only two weeks to go. :)

(I'm not involved in any tests, by the way).

Thanks MB, that was a prompt reply. :)

I thought dutchad said that he was one of the chosen ones for patch testing. I hope that this is indeed the case. He seems pretty switched on. ;)

Yeah , i was wondering why is Dutch being such a nice boy & all. I guess it must be that patch.
Hopefully it does what all is expected out of it.

The timescale depends I would imagine on how well the issues can be fixed. No sense releasing something that people will demand to be patched again straight away.
In terms of updates there's not really much to say expect that the list Jamie posted is being worked on as are the knock on effects that come from making changes.
Some of the fixes and changes we are testing may not work and be dropped so no sense in trailing them.

Can this be worked out - Relay the message, if possible.

ONLINE PLAY -

Save the stats for each n every game (Ranked), if the game has lasted for minimum two overs.

The timescale depends I would imagine on how well the issues can be fixed. No sense releasing something that people will demand to be patched again straight away.
In terms of updates there's not really much to say expect that the list Jamie posted is being worked on as are the knock on effects that come from making changes.
Some of the fixes and changes we are testing may not work and be dropped so no sense in trailing them.

Should we, the PC members ask/suggest about anything we think should be in the patch or the things to be done are already finalised?

If they are still listening, please ask them to allow us to save online test matches. :)

Ok, then one of the more important thing missing in those mentioned by developers is the length system. I am pretty sure its a fix and not a feature.

Can you please pass on this message ?

It will certainly improve the game a lot as there will be more spin/seam/swing to see. Right now all we can do is bowl full enough to be whacked. But once the length is a little RL types spinners will be more fun to bowl.

If this is a little too much to do, please let us know so that we don't keep too high hopes.

Many Thanks
MuchMore

Users who are viewing this thread