Patch Update Thread

If it helps it looks like this:

Looks real good. Hopefully very soon all the quitters shall have a tough time finding a game.

BTW, tell me one more thing , lets say the patch gets released & we get to use it. Will people running the game without the patch be able to play online (hopefully not ). I am asking this because many people with illegal versions will not be able to apply the patch & this will really reduce the numbers of online players ( mostly quitters though ).

Also could you explain in detail how the Rating System will work ?

Looking forward to the reply :)

Last edited:
Can we check our own stats in online mode with the 2nd version of beta patch?

Currently when i press 'X' (not sure with the exact Key) it doesn't show up anything. Will it work for only the people present in leader board?

Looks real good. Hopefully very soon all the quitters shall have a tough time finding a game.

BTW, tell me one more thing , lets say the patch gets released & we get to use it. Will people running the game without the patch be able to play online (hopefully not ). I am asking this because many people with illegal versions will not be able to apply the patch & this will really reduce the numbers of online players ( mostly quitters though ).

I don't know much about this. I suspect that there will be two systems and you will have to play someone with the same version.
No idea about the details of the system beyond what I've said already. Sorry.

Dont know about pc version, but it will be easier to apply on consoles as you cant play pirated copy online anyway. and there is a patch, there is always a automatic update on the game when you go online on your console...so in this way everyone gets the update.

On PC one would assume that both players needs to have the same version as lot of things are changed in the new one and it wont be able to connect to old version because of balling lenth changes and quitter stat input etc.

5. A lot of players complain about the bowling cursor being moved too much. Bowling cursor should be fixed when the bowler is about half way in his run up. This gives the batsman a fair chance to play the correct shot.

i'm glad this has been brought to the attention. i'm also playing mostly online and this is really being misused. due to lag its impossible to play and more and more people are continously moving the cursor so its impossible to play.

can some1 comment about this?

yeah learn to put up with it, its a legit and effective way of bowling, in real cricket the batsmen doesnt know till the last second where the ball will land..

My advice, learn to do it aswell or you will continue to get licked up;;

I've said before that I feel online is weighted towards batting so anything the bowlers can do to get even faintly realistic runrates is fine by me...

I agree. me personally ive never scored under 200 in a 20/20 and normally get upto 300 and occasionly over that, so i think aslong as you dont set every1 on the offside and bowl there for 20 overs then anything else is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread