Patch Update Thread

If EA completely re-invent their game system, I'd be more interested in them :D

Absolutely, no point in just siding with one company. Healthy competition in the market will end up benefiting us with more variety and improved products as companies try to one up each other.

If EA completely re-invent their game system, I'd be more interested in them :D

IMHO, EA might reinvent the game and make it 8th gen graphics but that's about it. The gameplay and the engine will be the same. They are too occupied with American games and football (I love FIFA10 though)

Has the line and length issue been addressed in the patch and is there info on whatever things have been fixed,
Sorry if this has been answered already

IMHO, EA might reinvent the game and make it 8th gen graphics but that's about it. The gameplay and the engine will be the same. They are too occupied with American games and football (I love FIFA10 though)

Unless you're talking PC football, in which case, they're probably putting more effort into their next cricket game than they did into Fifa 10 PC.

Am i right in thinking that the online quitting has been addressed in the patch

Not this patch but hopefully the next version will include online play and a number of improvements there, if I am stating things correctly!:)

Not this patch but hopefully the next version will include online play and a number of improvements there, if I am stating things correctly!:)

So you're saying not the alpha, not the current beta1 but the beta2? Shouldn't the beta2 be called the epsilon, or am I thinking of the gamma? Oh, those crazy Greeks and their symbols! :p

So you're saying not the alpha, not the current beta1 but the beta2? Shouldn't the beta2 be called the epsilon, or am I thinking of the gamma? Oh, those crazy Greeks and their symbols! :p

I love the Greeks!

My favourite Greek? Socrates!

Why? (And I paraphrase hugely here!)

Socrates had heard that people were calling him the wisest of all and he wanted to know why.
So he spent two years talking to people and listening to their views and opinions.
After that time he gathered the people and stated: "Yes, it is true, I am the wisest for I have discovered that all the people I have spoken to think they know the answer; I know I don't. That makes me wiser!"

Go The Soc!:)

Will the star system include information from before the patch, or will everyone start afresh?

Users who are viewing this thread