PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

My spinners were indeed useless. Cameron White had a decent first over for Stevie, but probably because he came on straight after Hilfenhaus (who was ffffb for him) and Siddle, but in his second over Albie Morkel tore into him.

I thought I'd set a challenging total, but was really disappointing in the bowling department.

After Ponting's assault I was determined not to let Hughes get his 50. It was a mini-victory that he only got 2 with 1 run needed. :D

I'm also going to avoid the Saffers like the plague next time - was not at all impressed by their abilities both battingwise and bowling. They are meant to be one of the best teams in the World ffs!

That was a good score Nick, was the run rate always manageable for stevie?

How did he approach the fielding restrictions?

I'm also going to avoid the Saffers like the plague next time - was not at all impressed by their abilities both battingwise and bowling. They are meant to be one of the best teams in the World ffs!
Really? Off the top of the head I though I remember them having quite a good team (played offline with them a few times). You do need to use some of the players outside of the default first XI though, Kallis being the most obvious one.

That was a good score Nick, was the run rate always manageable for stevie?

How did he approach the fielding restrictions?

He struggled a bit in the first 5 overs where the run rate went up to about 10ish, but then he started picking the gaps and attacking and his run rate went soaring. He was excellent at picking the gaps during the fielding restrictions. His free scoring also caused me to go more erratic with my bowlers, which made it even easier for him.

Noticeably, he didn't do many lofted shots until the end of the innings when victory was secured.

Really? Off the top of the head I though I remember them having quite a good team (played offline with them a few times). You do need to use some of the players outside of the default first XI though, Kallis being the most obvious one.

Yeah, I didn't really change my team because I wrongly assumed Transmissions would have been sensible enough to have star players like Kallis in the default team.

Yeah, I didn't really change my team because I wrongly assumed Transmissions would have been sensible enough to have star players like Kallis in the default team.
You trusted Transmission after already seeing them have Flintoff default at #11 for England, Cameron White being rated a better bowler than Harbhajan Singh and Monty Panesar being more useful with the bat than Stuart Broad? Oops ;)

You trusted Transmission after already seeing them have Flintoff default at #11 for England, Cameron White being rated a better bowler than Harbhajan Singh and Monty Panesar being more useful with the bat than Stuart Broad? Oops ;)

I'm sure we've all noted that the Australian team is completely correct. [/conspiracy]

Can we play 4 player co-op online???

Anyway anyone willing to play a short 5 over match?? I wanna check my connection. IF it stays stable then we'll play a longer match.

I'm sure we've all noted that the Australian team is completely correct. [/conspiracy]
Well they've boosted Cameron White as I've mentioned, yet Shane Watson is rated a lot lower than I would expected (there's no reason not to play Hopes or McDonald instead). Overall though; yes - it's seems a lot more accurate to me than the others, which indicates that Transmission need to cast their net a bit wider for research and/or researchers next time.

EarlCG added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Can we play 4 player co-op online???

No. Can you imagine how difficult it would be coordinating running over the net?

Hey Earl or Barmy, can you host a 5 over game?? i want to check if my net stays stable ???? plzzzz

Staying later at work than I planned Angry. It'll probably be at 7pm before I get on now (6:25pm as I write this.)

okay,till then i'll play another match against kenya:p:p (to unlock stuff)

I am playing with stracho. He is not even responding. WTF

Users who are viewing this thread