PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

my id is mannu
any 1 wanna play

Bugger.
I don't play any other online games but I'm guessing this isn't normal?
So the only player I've managed to complete 20 overs against online is Gas. No wonder my stats are dire.

Bugger.

I certainly wouldn't call it normal. If I was unable to host anyone or join other games then I might buy into it being a problem my end, but I've hosted and joined other games.

GRRRR!!

I'm hosting again for anyone that wants to play.

I'm still waiting for my xbox controller to arrive. I think it may way have something to do with the postal strike its been 5 days. Saying that though, play are always slow getting stuff here.

I thought Play were slow, but it turned out it was due to the Royal Mail's sheer incompetence. Annoyed at the fact it still hadn't arrived today, out of desperation I phoned my local delivery office to find out if it had come in after our postman had left, who said it was sitting with them!

Apparently it came on Monday, but the delivery man found no-one at home and posted a card through our door. But I was in all day (as was my mother), nor did we receive a card, so clearly the delivery man went to the wrong address (although my address is pretty clear on the package) or simply couldn't be bothered to deliver it and just said he'd left a card. :mad:

Utter rubbish and I had to waste an hour today getting to the delivery office and back.

Bugger.
So the only player I've managed to complete 20 overs against online is Gas. No wonder my stats are dire.

Sorry Colin, i hope i have not scarred your Ashes Cricket 09 life.:(

No, the AI managed that all by itself. Did you read the latest bug? Take a run and get runout everytime?

No?

First i've heard, i haven't been reading or posting much today. This sounds like a shocker though.

Users who are viewing this thread