PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

My bowler was about to bowl and suddenly everyone on the field was gone:eek:. Then i got the disconnection message. I;ll give you a game sometime tonight but at the moment i gotta practice my bowling, i sucked big time. We'll play shorter match next time to avoid network problems.

P.S: Did you hosted the game on easy mode?? coz balls were coming very slow.

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I did not quit gas, i am ready to give you another game(though i would suck in that too unless i improve my bowling). it was network.;)

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Even if you still have any doubt and think i am a quitter then start another game and i'll let you score 270 of 19 overs and then we would continue.:p:p

My bowler was about to bowl and suddenly everyone on the field was gone:eek:. Then i got the disconnection message. I;ll give you a game sometime tonight but at the moment i gotta practice my bowling, i sucked big time. We'll play shorter match next time to avoid network problems.

P.S: Did you hosted the game on easy mode?? coz balls were coming very slow.

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I did not quit gas, i am ready to give you another game(though i would suck in that too unless i improve my bowling). it was network.;)

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Even if you still have any doubt and think i am a quitter then start another game and i'll let you score 270 of 19 overs and then we would continue.:p:p

Calm down young man, i was only jesting.

I just found it funny that you created that fair play thread, and then quit after i ***** you for 270 runs off 19 overs. I'm sure it was your net, do not worry though. But i did chuckle inside. :laugh

There is no set difficulty for online, i guess its on normal or easy.

I wouldn't know about the bowling speeds, i never got chance to bowl i still had 1 more over to bat.

It was my connection:facepalm. I was just chatting on MSN and suddenly connection went down for no reason. Had to manually connect again.:mad:

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

gas lets have a shot 5 over match. host it i'll connect. I hope we can get it without disconnections.

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Whats your msn id ?? PC is getting slower due to load these days.... We can decide matches on msn:D

It was my connection:facepalm. I was just chatting on MSN and suddenly connection went down for no reason. Had to manually connect again.:mad:

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

gas lets have a shot 5 over match. host it i'll connect. I hope we can get it without disconnections.

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Whats your msn id ?? PC is getting slower due to load these days.... We can decide matches on msn:D

Hey man I'm eating breakfast, plus i have a little bit of work to do elsewhere at the moment.

I'm sure we will meet again soon don't worry.

Can someone please tell me how servers work in this game yet? Are there public ones or does each player have to make his own?

Does this one that planetcricket.org seems to be running work better than locally hosted games by one of the players? Could Australians tap into this planetcricket.org server?

There are no servers apart from the matchmaking/lobby server you initially log into. The games themselves are played peer to peer, with one person hosting and the other as a client.

can u play through gamespy?
No - it's using the in game system or nothing.

Prob not going to be up for a 20-20 game today as I finally got my new controller and I need to get used to the new layout.

Tomorrow is probable though.

hey guys(999buddy,cricketking10) add me, i am up for a match.

ID : AngryPixel.

Prob not going to be up for a 20-20 game today as I finally got my new controller and I need to get used to the new layout.

Tomorrow is probable though.

I'm still waiting for my xbox controller to arrive. I think it may well have something to do with the postal strike its been 5 days. Saying that though, play are always slow getting stuff here.

Last edited:
A bruising victory

I just played a 20-20 game against pjd11871 and well i destroyed him :happy
I was australia he was england, played at johannasburg clear skies during the day..
He won the toss and put me into bat, rather bizarrely. A decision that severley cost him later on.
Here are the lineups:
Aus Eng
Symonds Bopara
Hughes Strauss
Ponting Pietersen
Clarke Shah
Haddin Flintoff
Hussey Collingwood
White Mascheranas
Hopes Ambrose
Lee Broad
Johnson Sidebottom
Siddle Anderson

For the first 8 overs my rpo was around 8 but soon escalated to 13 with some brutal hitting from symonds, ponting, clarke, haddin and hussey. Hughes only managed 2 runs but that didnt affect the innings.
I ended on 276/4 off of my 20 overs leaving pjd11871 needing 13.85 an over to secure victory for england.

I then bowled him out for 46 in 8.1 overs to win by 230 runs!! :banana2

I couldnt get a picture of the end of match scorecard as he quit once his last man was stumped :doh
But heres the summary of my innings and him at 46/9

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3861/p1208091436.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4752/p1208091454.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread