PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Seems a few people have been having connectivity issues with this game. I lost connectivity 3 times tonight. Once mine and twice the other guys.

Crashed ey? ;)
46-6 off 11 as well...

Well that message came up on my screen and as my connection was fine it was either your connection or a crash :)

This happened me with stevie as well but all other games have been fine

I forgot to mention the really annoying thing throughout tonight has been mine and barmyarmy's continued inability to play each other due to the connect to host error, leaving us playing these unrealiables... :(

Off topic but Barmyarmy - Is there any plans to try upgrade the server package with all this downtime and is there anywhere I can send a contribution to?

I've seen from the other posts here that you're not a quitter so it's cool.
I was doing a lot of trying to bowl in the same place, same cursor but a different delivery. I've found it very effective for the spinners.

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Off topic but Barmyarmy - Is there any plans to try upgrade the server package with all this downtime and is there anywhere I can send a contribution to?

There's a paypal button on the front page. We're really sorry about the server probs - we find it even more frustrating than you guys do. Think we will be upgrading or moving soon.

I've seen from the other posts here that you're not a quitter so it's cool.
I was doing a lot of trying to bowl in the same place, same cursor but a different delivery. I've found it very effective for the spinners..

Yeah you bowled really well - had me under the cosh and i was really enjoying the challenge. I don't really mind if I win or lose it's the enjoyment of the game thats important :) We'll have to try again some other night soon

hey EarlCG
i accepted the invitation of 20 overs
but
it failed to join
some error

barmyarmy - Glad to hear there are plans in the works. It's not much in the scheme of things but I've chucked in ?10 for now. If there was a subscription donation option (I know Paypal can do it) I'd happily chuck in a ?5 or more a month while I'm using here; I can't guarantee I'll always remember otherwise.

Sunnyking - Sorry mate, but I'm getting the cannot connect to host error when I try to join you, presumably the same as you are getting when I host.

Roll on the patch...

lol
yea
:laugh

sunnykinger added 7 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

this is stupid
why this error is coming
will it be fixed ?

I've got a game waiting if somebody is able to connect to it right now...

Users who are viewing this thread