PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

game showing this message when i tried to join
"failed to connect the host"

Just had a quick 20 over game against fazzy, in that was i think his first game online. Favourable bowling conditions certainly made batting hard, and i should have probably lost more than two wickets chasing down a modest score at best.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-11 18-25-49-53.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-11 18-25-49-53.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 18
Just had a quick 20 over game against fazzy, in that was i think his first game online. Favourable bowling conditions certainly made batting hard, and i should have probably lost more than two wickets chasing down a modest score at best.

Thanks for the ass whopping. I couldn't time a ball at all. It was my first game and a long way to go for me. That was still fun

Anyone other than Gas (it's not the wide thing it's that I've only played him) want a T20 now?

I am online. Whats you nick barmy.

One of my wickets where I was LBW (either McCullum or Ross Taylor) was due to lag. But yeah, it was only 4-5 balls in the whole innings and didn't stop my free scoring too much. :D One tip I would give you is to maybe pitch the ball fuller more frequently. I had some pretty massive timing zones due to your length (a proper cricket length but not liked by this game).

Yes mate,but I guess you really can not do anything much when some one like Younis Khan was in such glorious form. To be honest,even I clapped when he reached 100. :D :)

valerian140 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

As it looks. I've created a game so just waiting.

Wish it was not dinner time for me. Would love to play. :)

Users who are viewing this thread