PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I think the short cover is possibly a good idea, nothing wrong with point though imo.
Good - I take that as a rule in any future games we play against each other.

This has been blown out of proportion a little methinks
Agreed - I'm afraid my complete inability to be concise has exacerbated that. (Translation: I write too much ;)) I also wanted to nip this in the bud - BLIC2007 became almost plagued with stuff like wideline at times.

I found myself labelled a wide line player or something, and tagged on the 'unfair' list. :D
That's nothing to do with me as far as I'm concerned. Clearly there's no grounds to blacklist you for using a dubious tactic in a few overs of one game, when there was no agreement prior to the game that this was frowned upon (it never having arisen before). Blacklists should purely be for those repeat offenders of widely agreed or blatantly obvious rules.

Unfortunately Angrypixel seems to be getting way over excited as seems to be his tendency. He started his creed post even before he'd receive the game and, as a result, the majority of his creed is nonsense IMO. Yorkers simply aren't a problem and he's not limiting fields correctly to counter wideline (minimum of two fielders on the legside for me - instead he's come up with this 2 & 3 stuff - where are the other four?).

I cried a little inside this morning Earl.
I'm sorry :'( Hopefully remembering skittiling me from 44-3 and Tim Ambrose biffing me around will cheer you up ;)

Last edited:
I'll give you a game sunny.

The_gas added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Yeah no worries Earl, all's good, you made me laugh with your write ups about ambrose.

Just played a game vs valerian, and we actually managed to finish the game. Tiny Tim Ambrose, who's batting is only rated at 58 in the odi screen (not in the squad select screen) again got me off to a flyer chasing. :p

Flintoff also got a 5 for and held the ball up never seen that before.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-11 15-50-53-24.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-11 15-50-53-24.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-11 16-24-20-14.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-11 16-24-20-14.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 11
Didn't get to play NICK_GIFF, but played someone called Daggers94 (I think), here's the screenshot:

Cricket20092009-08-1116-45-50-13.png

Very comfortable win in the end. I think he ran himself out five times, the first off the very first ball of the match where he advanced down the wicker, missed and didn't retreat back to the crease.

Am playing oxtar, he has charged every ball of the first over so far Lol.

Valerian just quit on me when I was thrashing him. :mad:

I'd made a MASSIVE 261-6 from my 20 overs, and had him 17-2 in the 4th when he quit on me. :facepalm

Not at all happy. Younis Khan had made a stunning 107* from 56 balls. :crying

Valerian just quit on me when I was thrashing him. :mad:

I'd made a MASSIVE 261-6 from my 20 overs, and had him 17-2 in the 4th when he quit on me. :facepalm

Not at all happy. Younis Khan had made a stunning 107* from 56 balls. :crying

No mate,did not quit on you,was enjoying the match. It came connection to the host was lost. I do not even quit when am 20 for 7. :) Well played though. :D

I got a message saying you had quit. What the hell has happened?? So frustrating. :crying

Users who are viewing this thread