PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I got a message saying you had quit. What the hell has happened?? So frustrating. :crying

It happens with my net speed mate,because it is low. I managed to complete a game with the_gas though,and I would have loved to complete our game too. Why would I give up so fast? I had just lost 2 wickets.

LOL gas do u wanna bowl a little slower?
look forward to a rematch ! pity connection was lost (not my fault). looks like u were on course for a victory anyway. some silly batting from me to begin with

Last edited:
Hmm, I guess next time I play you we'll need to do it earlier when there are less people online in India. The fact it's prob nearish to peak hour (22.30 i make it in India give or take an hour) wouldn't have helped matters.

I was getting a bit of lag when batting too - did you experience similar problems?

what is your connection speed mate??
i have a 2MBPS Net,is that enough :help

Do not get shocked with my net speed,but I manage to play a few games here and there. Mine is 64 kbps. Yours is definitely enough. :D

Out of interest, how many other people have got a player to make a century online??

Plus I think I've worked out how to bat better, so would really like a rematch at some point gas.

NICK_GIFF added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Do not get shocked with my net speed,but I manage to play a few games here and there. Mine is 64 kbps. Yours is definitely enough. :D

64kpbs?! I'm genuinely amazed your connection held on for so long. :D

Connection lost after 1 over as i was 6-0. :sarcasm

Did not look like you had any problems with batting mate with the trashing you gave me. :D I did not face any type of lag. It was smooth until that point.

LOL gas do u wanna bowl a little slower?
look forward to a rematch ! pity connection was lost (not my fault). looks like u were on course for a victory anyway. some silly batting from me to begin with

I'll give you the benefit of any doubt mate. Indeed i was on course for an easy victory. I see you liked the charge shots off of fast bowlers. :D

nps dude. rest assured I never quit a game whatever happens. i dunno why connection was lost.

I'll give you the benefit of any doubt mate. Indeed i was on course for an easy victory. I see you liked the charge shots off of fast bowlers. :D

Did not look like you had any problems with batting mate with the trashing you gave me. :D I did not face any type of lag. It was smooth until that point.

Think you're quoting the wrong person there old chap.

Anyone wants to play a T20 game
Please invite me
Nick: fazzy

One of my wickets where I was LBW (either McCullum or Ross Taylor) was due to lag. But yeah, it was only 4-5 balls in the whole innings and didn't stop my free scoring too much. :D One tip I would give you is to maybe pitch the ball fuller more frequently. I had some pretty massive timing zones due to your length (a proper cricket length but not liked by this game).

Would like to play you at some point Stevie. You going to be around during the day tomorrow??

Users who are viewing this thread