PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Yeah go on.

ronaldo7777 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I just get the error "unable to join session - failed to connect to host"

:mad:

I've created a game myself - see if you can join that ....

Is it correct to assume that its their end that is the problem and not ours?

ill try a t20 - see if you can join

cricketer112 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

i doubt its mine, my net is super quick and super reliable it never goes off, and ive had a few games already i think its their problem as its recognising your online everytime i click on you but wont let us play.

Same error message - and I'm getting the same thing as you - your online but when I try and invite you to a game theres nothing there...

think im going to go to call it a day and head to bed now, theres clearly a problem with their server, thanks anyway m8, maybe try and have a game soon, take care m8;)

Are the servers working? Can't seem to get any games ......or is it all gone quiet already......... Anyway username is RiccoM - surprisingly enough ;)

Anyone actually playing online? I've checked a few times over the last couple of days and only seen one person.

Lol Gas, get on there! :D

Anyone actually playing online? I've checked a few times over the last couple of days and only seen one person.

Lol Gas, get on there! :D

Yeah, its pretty dead, but i think that's because a lot of retailers still don't have the game in stock for some reason, play for example.

I have played a couple of games, check the 20-20 stats in the lobby.

Ok stevie, ill go host, cya there.

Users who are viewing this thread