PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anyway had an enjoyable game with our friend BFL. I don't think he is a member here but he plays fair and well. I was happy with my bowling having restricted him to 57 all out after 11.5 overs. he 's a good batter too so I was well chuffed. Mixed it up and took some good wickets. However my batting lets me down. I need to build an innings rather than going smash from ball one...its instinct man! Anyway I won't embarrass myself telling you my score but if you had had three hands it would have been just enough to keep count on!:D

Nice Bowling effort mate. I played BFl this evening - he seems a sound player although he always seems to play the ODi 10 over stuff. Stick at the batting mate, like anything the more you play the better you get at it :)

On another note I Just read some of the earlier posts from this evening there :laugh...... guys don't get too hung up on the mechanics of the game .... it's just not healthy ;)

Ahrgh!!:mad:

First of all my apologies to MC007. I don't know if he is a member here but I was having a cracking game with him. I scored my highest innings score and managed to see out the twenty overs. I was real trouble but Broard and Prior put on a great partnership taking England from 40 for 6 to 137 for 7. I know it doesn't sound much to some of you guys but believe me I am very happy knowing my previous efforts!! Anyway its such a bummer that you can't chat with the player your playing with. I had to put the game on pause because of some domestic issues (I had to lay the bloody table!:rtfl:facepalm) and I guess he had waited long enough. Truely sorry about that!

I am on PC guys add me user nam : Usman
Playing with Pakistan

No worries valerian i know it was probably your dodgy net. There were pretty big lag spikes all the way through.

Wohoo...actually one a game! Batted first and made 105 of 20 overs (yeah I know!:p) Bowled out 1914-1918 for 57....yippie!! Anyway he's a good guy and stuck it out to the end so if you come across him he's good for a game. Cheers

Wohoo...actually one a game! Batted first and made 105 of 20 overs (yeah I know!:p) Bowled out 1914-1918 for 57....yippie!! Anyway he's a good guy and stuck it out to the end so if you come across him he's good for a game. Cheers

Ah someone from england, fancy a 20-20 game, ill host?

I'll be up for some games a bit later, not going to work today as I've had suspected Swine Flu (and certainly Flu) over the past few days. Almost better now though, just need to rest.

I'll be up for some games a bit later, not going to work today as I've had suspected Swine Flu (and certainly Flu) over the past few days. Almost better now though, just need to rest.

Oink Oink.

swine%20flu%203.jpg

Had it myself, pretty rough.

I really fancy settling down into a 50 over game if any one is interested. Just need someone with no lag.

No worries valerian i know it was probably your dodgy net. There were pretty big lag spikes all the way through.

Yes I know mate. Just had another connection drop out after that match too. Sunday is not a good time to play on line. :doh :facepalm

my game never connect it always says unable to connect to host and there is hardly ever a game to join :( any tips guys.

P.S. Added most of the guys over here my nick is Usman

my game never connect it always says unable to connect to host and there is hardly ever a game to join :( any tips guys.

P.S. Added most of the guys over here my nick is Usman

Host a 5 over game is you can mate. We will see if it connects. :)

Nice Bowling effort mate. I played BFl this evening - he seems a sound player although he always seems to play the ODi 10 over stuff. Stick at the batting mate, like anything the more you play the better you get at it :)

I am a non-posting member here. Member since 2006 and this is first post :D . Personally I hate the 5/10 over stuff - the longer the better due to my inability to slog. However I have to balance that out with the (rather large) chance of disconnect/crash/bug - playing out 50 overs only to be disconnected on at 22/2 is far more annoying than after 5 overs.

In my match with Dutchad we batted poorly because of - lag, good restrictive bowling and early wickets. What I love most about playing online is the way that if you lose wickets quickly and lose confidence, it's a real challenge to get it back! You end up making all your runs from inside edges - no slogfests!

I'll be going online in a bit if anyone wants a 50 over.

Just Started a 50 over and it crashes after 0.5, typical!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread