PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I would Valerian but I have to go and make my dinner.

Maybe later if you're still around.

hey
one question
do you people have to insert your ashes 2009 dvd disk i
when u have to run the game
??

Had a game against neil312 end rather suspiciously when he was 1-2 off 0.3 overs. Pretty sure something similar happened the previous time I faced him

Just scored by far my best batting performance yet! (Admittedly vs Bangladesh)
368/7 in the end but after 9 overs I was scoring at 24/over - 135* for De Villiers and 102 for Smith.

However connection was lost with IS_Leon with him 89-9 - however having played him before I will assume in my good nature that it was an honest error :).

Just scored by far my best batting performance yet! (Admittedly vs Bangladesh)
368/7 in the end but after 9 overs I was scoring at 24/over - 135* for De Villiers and 102 for Smith.

However connection was lost with IS_Leon with him 89-9 - however having played him before I will assume in my good nature that it was an honest error :).
I don't think he's a quitter mate; just got a dodgy technical situation. I've only completed one out of four games with him, but the game he saw through today he was bowled out for 17, yet stuck at it till the end of my run chase.

I don't think he's a quitter mate; just got a dodgy technical situation. I've only completed one out of four games with him, but the game he saw through today he was bowled out for 17, yet stuck at it till the end of my run chase.

I didn't think he was - I've completed matches with him before, and his no.11 had just scored 20 off Duminy - would've thought he'd have quit long before then.

Users who are viewing this thread