PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel there must be two more things that has to be added in the game.many users already demanded it bt I also feel it shd there..
1. Injuries in career ,tour and competition matches (I feel it shd be definitely there, it will give a more realistic approach to the game)
2. More data like no. Of 6s and 4s and maiden ovrs...(optional, bt I feel it will take in more reality)

and about the recent beta update...I am not facing any crashes as far as I checked in offline mode(I don't play online and also I don't have any online friends:noway) and its feeling awesome.(although some field problems still there bt its clearly better than before)

Game is crashing after today's mandatory update (Non Beta). It has crashed twice while I was setting up a few things in the Academy.

Where in particular?
Hey Matt, first it happened when I was changing the home ground of Australia and later when I was saving a field in the Academy.

Another thing I would like to tell is that the "Set same field for all batsman/ bowlers" doesn't seem to be working 100%..

Questions regarding that:

-Is that option applicable to one side batsman like the striker or for both striker and non striker??

-Why does the AI automatically change the field I have set to the same batsman, is that something included in the patch or does it need to be tweaked??

-Why that option is also made applicable to AI bowlers as well?? Because when I was fielding in career , the AI had the field I had set...

This !
Big Ant - This is one of the most anticipated fix!
Can you explain what the brand new - 'Set same field for all batsman/ bowlers' button, do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread