PC version 1.20.1 released

If people can save off and send me their career save files in a point of the match right before it happens (even if that means saving off a copy each time you go to save and exit) - it would help in figuring out what is happening.

Thanks Matt!!

I guess in my case - it was not issue with the game. Since windows upgrade of 10 in last 2 days, I haven't had a freeze. So kind of believe either my gfx driver got update of w10 earlier & it didn't work properly with w8.1 or, my monitor's refresh rate had some hiccups.

Keeping fingers crossed. If it happens again, will creating a dump file from task manager of any help? In all my 3 cases of freeze, it froze when pace bowler started the runner up & it's tough to save every ball anticipating freeze. If I reload the saved file, it won't get stuck again in same point, it ll allow me to play.

Happens to me 4 times now! :facepalm

I was playing Career mode (PRO). Was batting on 219* and team score reaches 557. Pressed "Y" to simulate to career player and BANG!!! all of a sudden my game freezes and crashed. why it happens? :mad

Even I've noticed occasionally, that while simulating games, teams often declares after reaching 550-560 mark. I believe this something to be fixed. @MattW and @HBK619 , please look for any fix this instance............... Thank you!!

NOTE: This 550+ runs mark declaration is a pre-existing bug. NOT a new one. But the Game crash seems new.

This is the screen looks like when I press "Y" to simulate:

This happened to me as well around 3 times in last few times I played.

For me it freezes & game has the sound(of crowd) in background still active. I thought it was a problem in my end with refresh rate of my display since I connected my cpu to a TV custom scaling the display, but still not sure on what causes it.

I guess in my case - it was not issue with the game. Since windows upgrade of 10 in last 2 days, I haven't had a freeze. So kind of believe either my gfx driver got update of w10 earlier & it didn't work properly with w8.1 or, my monitor's refresh rate had some hiccups.

Keeping fingers crossed. If it happens again, will creating a dump file from task manager of any help? In all my 3 cases of freeze, it froze when pace bowler started the runner up & it's tough to save every ball anticipating freeze. If I reload the saved file, it won't get stuck again in same point, it ll allow me to play.

Have had something similar to this happen a few times the past couple of days, i think it has something to do with the latest AMD drivers though not sure.

i think it has something to do with the latest AMD drivers though not sure.
Not sure! I don't have AMD though.....
My pc is a beast....... I have 2GB nvidia geForce 750ti card with 8GB RAM. I'm running this game on windows 10 with windows 8 compatible mode.

Well not sure what caused it yet, but as i was using windows 7 earlier, i have now removed it and clean installed win 10 pro, obviously i had to download a fresh copy of the game from my steam account which i did.
and now everything seems fine and back to normal. Internet speed was same as earlier, so i think either game server is at fault or internal texture loading issues.
Will report back if any issues throttle back.

Last edited:
I call mine THE beast...

Ouch!! ahm.. well.. as long as WWE 2k15 and Autodesk Maya runs on my rig with full potential and Witcher 3 to a moderate settings...... I guess calling it a "beast".... is justified! :P :D

hi guys
I got the game. all of the players in the squads are default and not real people. I tried to 'change the squads to the new ones' and nothing happened. how do I got the latest squads and how do I update to 1.20.1
thanks,

You should already be updated via Steam, you can change the squads through the Academy when you're connected to the internet.

Since going windows 10 and updating the AMD driver and installing the latest patch the frame rates are choppy.. I have an AMD 7870 8gb ram, ran great before but one of these 3 things have made the game not as nice to play, even turning settings down which I wouldn't have thought I would have too do not seem to help

I have an AMD 7870 8gb ram, ran great before but one of these 3 things have made the game not as nice to play, even turning settings down which I wouldn't have thought I would have too do not seem to help

Try installing AMD Catalyst software suite! Hope that'll work! I have nVidia and updating that to the compatible version of windows 10 helped me with the frame rate issue. Guess similar procedure may work for you! :)

Also, it's recommended to un-install your display driver, clean the reg and then fresh install the latest one using AMD suite.

Users who are viewing this thread