PCB refuses to tour Bangladesh

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan News PakTribune.Com

now, thats not kool. they are only doing this, because BCB cancelled the tour earlier.

Bangladesh could not host us in March due to non clearance from their government but now they invited us to schedule the series in October which is not possible for us,”

thats not true. there was freaking BOMBING going on in Bangladesh. also SL players had just got shot. situation was pretty bad in both countries.

and also not to forget we toured Pakistan, when no 1 else would. when Aus cancelled their tour of Pak.

not only this, PCB also cancelled the tour of U-19 team, giving the same excuse few days ago. "they cancelled our tour" http://www.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/409635.html

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If October isn't possible for them, it isn't possible for them. Let it be, don't get all worked up about it.

irottev

School Cricketer
I don't think Pakistan should be allowed to play cricket. Their country can't be toured because it's a terrorist site and now they don't want to go elsewhere. Threaten to take away test status and see if they want to tour. They really need sorting out.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Actually pakistan had to play the series in october just after Champions Trophy. PCB must have think of resting players, so they cancelled the tour.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I don't think Pakistan should be allowed to play cricket. Their country can't be toured because it's a terrorist site and now they don't want to go elsewhere. Threaten to take away test status and see if they want to tour. They really need sorting out.
What Amiya said. Just because they can't host matches doesn't mean they have to go on every tour they get offered.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Between Pakistan and Bangladesh are good relationships. I am sure they will work out something in the near future.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Maybe people should read the whole article before posting.

He said PCB had asked their Bangladeshi counterparts to find a window in Future Tours Programme for the series at some other time as Pakistan would play New Zealand in October.

“We play four One-dayers and two T20 Internationals against New Zealand in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in October soon after the Champions Trophy,” he said.

They're already playing in October and won't have a chance to play Bangladesh.

Irrotev just hates Pakistan because we make NZ choke every time we play them.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't read the article, because I've got a slow computer and don't want the multiples windows to slow it even more.

But what you've described pretty much tells the story why Pakistan can't play. You can't play two countries at once.

Obviously MacLovin should have better read the article, since he opened the thread, but mistakes can happen. Even I make them. There is nothing wrong with the Pakistan-Bangladesh relationship.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i know what the articel says, i did read it. and i also know the reason behind it too. busy schedule.

i am talking about this >> PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum - PCB turns down offer to tour BD

a lot of Pak fans thinks...ugh..just read for youself.

i opened this thread for some of you, who didnt think the way Amiya is. they thinks we supported BCCI and blah blah..just read those post on that link =)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The reason for the refusion is simply that in October already a series is scheduled. And they're trying to look into future at what time they can play each other. That's all.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What rubbish is this :eek: Ulta chor kotwar ko date :rolleyes: its Bangladesh should refuse to tour Pakistan.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
The reason for the refusion is simply that in October already a series is scheduled. And they're trying to look into future at what time they can play each other. That's all.

we know that...but a lot of people read into it. and a lot of Pakistani fan believes, its only b/c BCB truned down PCB earlier, only because BCB was "teaming up" with BCCI.. and thats why PCB cancelled this tour.

BCB wasnt teaming up with any one. and BCB sent a team to Pakistan, when no other board would, when OZ tour got cancelled. so its not fair when some people say, BCB didnt help them at all!

I think this is the right answer and perfect tone... BCB should really understand who their friends are.

We supported them through thick and thin and when the time came to return the favor, they stood with India.

They should ask their bffl india to visit them..lmao

Good news go play the indians ur friends

They supported BCCI when we needed help. However, when the FTP came out and India once again snubbed them...who did they come crawling back to for support?

People are just annoyed with BCB's attitude.

[there are more, but i just copied few...]

thats all i am saying, that what this thread is about to clear things up. we know its b.c PCB have some other tour. but relating this to earlier event is ilogical

P

pcfan123

lol PCB cannot refuse to tour anyone. Their incompetence almost killed the Sri Lankans. I feel so much for the Pakistani cricket fan. You guys should rise up and kick out the PCB. It seems they have a new leadership every other month. How can anything get done if different political factions keep taking control.

Users who are viewing this thread