PCB refuses to tour Bangladesh

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maclovin, there are always some fans that are like that and some are different....shouldn't take comments like those you posted seriously. The honest reason I believe is the fact that we're already scheduled...

and Hmarkas, I wish we could do that. Almost everyone working in PCB is incompetent. It all starts with the Chariman Ejaz Butt.

King Cricket

International Coach
we know that...but a lot of people read into it. and a lot of Pakistani fan believes, its only b/c BCB truned down PCB earlier, only because BCB was "teaming up" with BCCI.. and thats why PCB cancelled this tour.

BCB wasnt teaming up with any one. and BCB sent a team to Pakistan, when no other board would, when OZ tour got cancelled. so its not fair when some people say, BCB didnt help them at all!

[there are more, but i just copied few...]

thats all i am saying, that what this thread is about to clear things up. we know its b.c PCB have some other tour. but relating this to earlier event is ilogical

It's better to ignore the mongs who posted these things. Nobody's teaming up with nobody. These people just can't take a simple thing in a simple manner. Seesh!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
we know that...but a lot of people read into it. and a lot of Pakistani fan believes, its only b/c BCB truned down PCB earlier, only because BCB was "teaming up" with BCCI.. and thats why PCB cancelled this tour.

BCB wasnt teaming up with any one. and BCB sent a team to Pakistan, when no other board would, when OZ tour got cancelled. so its not fair when some people say, BCB didnt help them at all!

thats all i am saying, that what this thread is about to clear things up. we know its b.c PCB have some other tour. but relating this to earlier event is ilogical

Not sure why you're trying to make that point here. I don't see anybody posting in that manner on PC.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Now now, let's not go pull out BanglaCricket threads or ICF threads. That could become just a little more embarassing :)

Some people really need to put their glasses on; we play New Zealand in that time, and therefore we cannot play Bangladesh at the same time.

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^^ i dont like that place either..

Not sure why you're trying to make that point here. I don't see anybody posting in that manner on PC.

b/c i was just making sure PC Pakistani fans dont feel the same way.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sorry, but last year all we did was play Bangladesh or Zimbabwe. I think we need a break from seeing each other. :)

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Actually pakistan had to play the series in october just after Champions Trophy. PCB must have think of resting players, so they cancelled the tour.

What do you mean, they must rest players? They've played the least out of all the countries in the past 2 years!

tech.007

Club Cricketer
Officials of PCB act more like comedians....By canceling tours they are showing their stupidity..and their anti-cricket way of thinking.

tech.007

Club Cricketer
How the hell are they expected to play two teams at once?!

They can have talks with the Bangladesh Cricket Board for postponing the tour..

tech.007 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

You, sir, are a comedian for not even reading the article and then pretending to be an expert. :)

PCB is one of the the corrupt cricketing Boards I don't to read anything to prove that they are not thinking in the right direction.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer

If you open your eyes and read, then it clearly says they want to reschedule the tour with Bangladesh in the near future.

King Cricket

International Coach
PCB is one of the the corrupt cricketing Boards I don't to read anything to prove that they are not thinking in the right direction.

I still fail to understand how a team can play two countries once! It sounds funny!

Please read the article.

He said PCB had asked their Bangladeshi counterparts to find a window in Future Tours Programme for the series at some other time as Pakistan would play New Zealand in October.

Users who are viewing this thread