On Hold PCF1: 2000 --- On hold until I return from my travels

No, I am happy with Salo and Kristensen as my line up. Kristensen didn’t do that bad and Wirdheim got some experience.

Wow ! I didn't expect this from Franck after spending so much on him. Jean Alesi disappointed too. We did a horrible job in comparison to the previous one.

@The Author Can't I use Franck Montagny in place of Nick Heidfeld ?

Slightly better in the last testing; I'll pretty confident that we'll be very competitive in the midfield and take home a few points this season, which compared to 99 would be marvellous

Might actually try and make a big post at some point if I have time

Better testing, let's hope we can produce results though. Line-up unchanged.

Fernando Alonso looks all set now. He has to start now.
He will replace Alexander Wurz for Benetton

Fernando Alonso looks all set now. He has to start now.
He will replace Alexander Wurz for Benetton

Currently, the FIA cannot award a Superlicence to Alonso because, although he proved himself quick at winter testing, he has not shown his ability to safely pilot a high-powered car for an entire race distance. The International F3000 series will be an opportunity for him to show this, and all being well he can be elevated to a race seat after the in-season test, if not sooner.

ZPJQMFc.png
[/IMG]
ZPJQMFc.png

Here is the Wikipedia version of that entry list.

Expected Webber to do better. Max Wilson replaces Laurent Redon.

It was a brilliant show by the Ferrari drivers. The test could not have been better in terms of the rankings as we beat other drivers by long margin however, I thought with all the great car engine, chassis development and the quality drivers we have got, we should have been closer to that record of 1.24.991.

No change for Ferrari. Both Michael and Rubens will participate in the Australian GP. I am hoping for a better show time-wise.

ZPJQMFc.png
[/IMG]
ZPJQMFc.png

Here is the Wikipedia version of that entry list.
Good job. Kimi Raikkonnen will be our test driver.

Currently, the FIA cannot award a Superlicence to Alonso because, although he proved himself quick at winter testing, he has not shown his ability to safely pilot a high-powered car for an entire race distance. The International F3000 series will be an opportunity for him to show this, and all being well he can be elevated to a race seat after the in-season test, if not sooner.
What about Kimi?

We will go unchanged.

Good job. Kimi Raikkonnen will be our test driver.

What about Kimi?

We will go unchanged.
The FIA is currently reluctant to approve Kimi, as he has so far only competed in seven open-wheel races. We shall see how he develops over the course of the season, and possibly review the situation after the Nurburgring test

Users who are viewing this thread