PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of your lifetime Mohit. Try to switch loyalties to the Bombers if you can, its next to being in paradise here at the Red Bull Arena.

Yeah our team has quality players like Al, Iri, Jono, Hedger, Hari and I (:p)
Youll have a great time with us

Covvy Signs with Domineering Eagles

Covvy has today signed with the Domineering Eagles despite saying he will be entering the draft. It is lead to believe that he has been appointed captain by Yudi, the team creator.

" I was orginally going to go into the draft but Yudi put forward a proposal that just couldn't be refused. Being captain of the Eagles means I will be more powerful than Barack Obama, which means I am technically the most powerful person in the world so bow down bitches!"

The Eagles might not even be in the comp as far as we know, join us Covvy, we could do with a Tasmanian.
Two more teams will be qualifying and we are the front-runners imo. Unless something very dramatic happens, we are in. :)

Come on Covvy, as MaD pointed out, we could do with a Tassie.

In a dramatic move, PCPL's Star bowler joined the ranks of the Doosras, excited to team up with the likes of Leverock and barmyarmy. Talking about his decision to join the already star studded DD, reporters were told
"Ofcourse it is star-studded. A team with double D's is always going to gather the most attention. The lucrative deal offered by the owner simply didn't justify a no."
"There was no way I was going to be called a penguin."

On being asked about how much he will earn during his time, all he had to say was,
"It's quite a lot. You'll take a lifetime to count it all, so don't bother."

Rumours have been rife about how the last time he bowled, resulted in the batsman with a broken skull.
"I'm sure Leverock will help me break more skulls this time"

Ultimate Allrounder RPHKR joins " Jager Bombers "

Microphone%20Vertical.jpg

PCNL Leg Spinner RPHKR joins Jager Bombers owned by Dipak and officially announces in the press .

" I've joined Jager Bombers and hope to perform for the team and the offers by the team are good "

Owner Dipak is happy to welcome a good Allrounder and his team is in good condition .

The PCNL player RPHKR states that
" I concentrate only at good performing and sportsmanship and Don't worry about the critics and the other teams "

And he says that he joined the team on the Great India's recommendation .

Last edited:
Looks like you were interviewed by Geo TV.
:lol
Ultimate Allrounder RPHKR joins " Jager Bombers "

Microphone%20Vertical.jpg

PCNL Leg Spinner RPHKR joins Jager Bombers owned by Dipak and officially announces in the press .

Owner Dipak is happy to welcome a good Allrounder and his team is in good condition .

The PCNL player RPHKR states that

And he says that he joined the team on the Great India's recommendation .

Oh, yes, welcome to the team.

The Alliance Sign Paki 007 And Yoki
Today In An Interview With BBC The Alliance Manager Hamza 2000 Has Officially Announced That They Have Signed Paki 007 And Yoki.He Also Said That I Have Signed Paki 007 Because The Chairman (bcvstheworld) Has Told Me To Sign Him And We Have Signed Yoki Too Because We Need A Good WK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread