PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alliance Sign Deep007ism And Fojo
The Alliance Signed Two Great Batsman Deep007ism And Fojo

Last edited:
Player RPHKR quits " Jager Bombers " and joins " Alliance "

PCNL RPHKR joins Alliance and announces in the interview with us again .

" I've joined Alliance and to help the team "

Bvscworld came to my manager in-person and requested me to join it

And he apologies for the bombers team .

Player RPHKR quits " Jager Bombers " and joins " Alliance "

PCNL RPHKR joins Alliance and announces in the interview with us again .

And he apologies for the bombers team .

Where's the BBC mike this time? Seems that the interviewer forgot it. :lol

Where's the BBC mike this time? Seems that the interviewer forgot it

Why , I don't want to fill the thread with images , I guess you're joking , when I'm not in your team , And this time the interview is online with video , So no need of mike :p :D

Great India called quits J?ger Bombers and joins THE ALLIANCE. The Alliance team more than happy to have signed up Great India who will be one of their most important players in the squad.

Great India called quits J?ger Bombers and joins THE ALLIANCE. The Alliance team more than happy to have signed up Great India who will be one of their most important players in the squad.

Very good and glad to know that , :thumbs

We have a 16 man squad ATM and more members are expected to join in the next couple of days.

I'd like to thank each and every member who has joined us. :thumbs

haha I didn't see your vm Fenil cos I was asleep :p Oh well, you'll probably get more opportunities there with your C07 mates :thumbs :wave

Scandal yet again in another average day

A climatic day in the PCNL has ended with accusations of deception, tapping up and Janus-esque behaviours.
At the centre of the storm is nominal Pitiful Penguins player bcvstheworld who has been approaching players from all teams attempting to lure them away not to the Panicked Penguins but instead to the newly form Alliance Team.
Alliance owner Hamza2000 was unequivocal in his assertion that bcvs was an Alliance player. According to the man himself though:

I've told you already that I'm just managing/helping them out.
Unless Macho is willing to amicably release me,I'm not going to turn my back on you guys.

Afterall,I need to set an example for what loyalty is all about. ;)

Dozy Doosras owner barmyarmy commented "I've been awfully impressed by this bcvs chap. Tapping up, outright deception, faking injury. He's an example to us all. Naturally I would be prepared to offer him an extremely lucrative contract with bonuses for every player he manages to steal away."

Thus far the Doosras have been immune to the haemorrhaging of players that sunk the Sharks and threatens to bust the Bombers. An inside source explained, "We took the sensible precaution of kidnapping the family and friends of all our players - just in case."

Meanwhere the PCNL world waits with bated breath to see what bcv's next move will be.

Haha,good one mate.

----------

And let's face it,I just told them the facts.

Once you pick the big names in the draft,these (relatively new) guys will just be warming the bench.

The Alliance though doesn't have any legendary players and they'll definitely make it in the XI here.

What big names are in the draft?
Most (if not all) of them have already signed.

One of the guys you took was actually going to be starting for us because we didn't have any other bowling all-rounders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread