People who have already preordered the game

We've just been informed by the distributor that the MRP for Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been reduced to Rs 3,999.

Distributor Sunder Electronics has said that customers who preordered the game at Rs 4,299 will receive a refund of the difference amount from retailers.

From IVG.

A man after my own heart! You can't be too careful with a cricket game and there are never too many backup plans for the same :thumbs

And as it turned out. I cancelled all three preorders, didn't go to any of the two local sellers. Instead got one pc member buy it for me and ship it. Had to pay a premium for next day delivery but when I'm paying 4000, whats another 400 bucks :p

I've canceled my pre-order from flipkart.anybody knows any retailers in Delhi that could provide the game much before flipkart does?

Someone in this thread was mentioning about getting it from a retailer today. You may have to digg through last few pages.

Finally flipkart shipped my copy :cheers but status says I'll receive only on 4th :(

Finally flipkart shipped my copy :cheers but status says I'll receive only on 4th :(

You could get it by tomorrow itself if you live in a metro. They add that extra day just to be on the safe side.

i've canceled my pre-order from flipkart.anybody knows any retailers in delhi that could provide the game much before flipkart does?

shine star palika bazzar...where do u live in delhi....he lives in pitam pura call him n pick from his home tonight

Fk says my order has been shipped and will reach me on 5th (Gurgaon) :facepalm

I should have given my delhi address instead and collected it from there :noway

Users who are viewing this thread