Phillip Hughes 1988-2014

I was literally shaking when I saw the headline on BBC Sport this morning, a sad day for cricket.

Was absolutely gutted when I heard the news, just absolutely shattering to hear.

Will never forget running into Hughes at an airport a couple of years ago when he was on his way to play with the Redbacks, could not have been a more courteous bloke.

RIP Phil.

RIP Philip Hughes !

Better to see the bouncer die then players.

9762_1565130430391286_7955146288187407776_n.jpg

Phillip Hughes resumes play on 63* with a new partner in another more beautiful world!

Man this is a sad day in world cricket. RIP

If Phil was, alive. Than it would've been his birthday after 3 days....

I am devastated upon learning of the untimely demise of the wonderfully talented young cricketer, Phil Hughes. May his soul rest in peace. My heart goes out to his family and Sean Abbott.....

Unbelievably tragic.

It also really underlines what a truly stupid stunt Channel 9 put on with Brett Lee / Piers Morgan.

A real shock to cricket and all its supporters. Absolutely tragic accident to happen to anyone and my heart goes out to Philip's friends and family.

Felt a bit numb when I woke up and read the news. Just...tragic.

This is extremely saddening and terrible. RIP Hughes.

really sad to hear it..he was one of the gutsy youngster coming up, someone with a unique unorthodox style of batting and i have been following him up for a while, really gutted.. may he find peace, thoughts are with his family.

Users who are viewing this thread