Phillip Hughes

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
you should look up the world series tests if you're still a sceptic.

double hundred against the australian XI with lillee in their ranks? 101 in the "final" of the next series. averaged 77 and 83 in the two series. Viv, Lillee, greenidge, haynes, wessels, chappell were all there.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I have to agree on the pace of the bowlers, Clive Lloyd is bowling there and noone ever said he was fast. Also, it's a one day game.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yaa he is overrated but he is not bad.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is overrated. I know he is rated by every man and his dog, but he is actually very overrated. I like him, but I reckon when he gets found out, he won't be the player everyone has hyped him up to be.

That said, he could average 100 until he retires.

You a fortune teller or something :p

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
You kind of covered your bases by saying he could go on and average 100.

He was always going to have a lean run at sometime. Give him time, he might come back a better batsmen.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Keep the faith, he has done so well for a 20 year old. Average of 60 in FC, 50 in Test, youngest player to make back to back 100s, 100 in his first Shield final, and the list goes on. He will work on his game as hes always looking for ways of improving.

Inbox24

Club Cricketer
He's just gotta go back to the domestic circuit, fix up his leg side deficiencies and he can have a Clarke-esque comeback. This is perfect because for this year's up coming home summer Jaques can then come back into the team and open with Katich, and when Katich retires Hughes can replace him.

Although realistically I can see Watson leapfrogging Jaques. As the AVGN says, it really BRINGS MY PISS TO BOIL when I see such incompetency.

Users who are viewing this thread