Brendon McCullum or MS Dhoni

McCullum is for me. McCullum is good wicketkeeper. He had some very great catch. Personally i think james foster. He is very good wicketkeeper. He is better than Prior. He can busy player. I not understand why he not play england. England like wicketkeeper is batting but i think it wicketkeeper is important than bat.

ATM, it's Dhoni, actually. ICC no 1, one of the best lower order batsmen in test cricket- it's all him. But Mac has talent, and he is fast catching up.

Dhoni hasnt been firing in the tests, he hasnt been firing in the T20's at all, and he has just been doing decently in ODI's. And his keeping in NZ was below par.

my heart says brendon"baz"mccullum but,in reality,dhoni is far superior than baz.
dhoni has got a better technique and a better brain than baz as it seems.
mccullum,however has a bigger heart,is more athletic and is more likely to attract the opposite gender though that has nothing to do with cricket.mccullum also has more fans over the world than dhoni while our ex-cricketers turned commentators support dhoni rightfully.:D

Last edited:
Whoever says Dhoni is overrated either know cricket very well.

He is one of the best batsmen in the world, and being a wicketkeeper, his value to the Indian cricket team is unmeasurable. Add in the fact that he has captained the team to one of it's best succss periods, and I don't see why someone would call him overrated.

That being said, McCullum is the better batsman right now. He has more potential to play longer innings, and plays with a better strike rate. Add in the fact that he has immense pressure on him with NE having a very young and inexperienced team, and it is even more amazing what he has done lately.

Dhoni is a great batsman and great keeper, and really great captain, unlike mc he will actually let his strick bowlers bowl rather then part time spinners :rolleyes:

Dhoni is a great batsman and great keeper, and really great captain, unlike mc he will actually let his strick bowlers bowl rather then part time spinners :rolleyes:

what strike bowlers does McCullum have at his disposal? Sharma shouldn't even be ranked in 20/20 cricket atm.

what strike bowlers does McCullum have at his disposal? Sharma shouldn't even be ranked in 20/20 cricket atm.

I think he is talking about Dinda, just get over it man. Dinda's what 125-130 kmph, I would hardly call him a strike-bowler.

Dhoni..he is also a good captain,and at this moment he is doing better than McCullum

I don't think this thread is about Twenty/20 let alone the IPL.

McCullum should never be captain. Good vice captain, needs more experience.

I think he is talking about Dinda, just get over it man. Dinda's what 125-130 kmph, I would hardly call him a strike-bowler.

he is their MAIN bowler, if not strike. ok forget Dinda, what happened to Shukla, why didnt he use Shukla? the dude who gets 3 wickets, and 2 of em of Sachin and Jaya on the previous match doesnt even get an over on the next match.

and you gona come around and say i hate McCullum. there is nothing to hate about him, he is a pretty kool guy. he isnt just a captain material. what i dont like is that you sisies are tring SOO hard to cover for him in last few days, when i bet he is probably blaming himself

That's why he was the most successful bowler yesterday.

He was Bengal's second highest wicket taker in last year's Ranji. He was KKR's third/fourth highest wicket taker last year. And anyway, if you don't want him, then why pick him? There were loads of other bowlers- Langeveldt, Mortaza, Parmar, S.Sarkar- why didn't he pick them? You play a fast bowler- and you don't give him a single over- instead you give the slog overs to part-timer spinners- does it make any sense? Why did Dinda play yesterday? As a batsman, as a fielder :eek: WTF??? If he was someone unwanted, he should have been dropped. WHY WAS HE INCLUDED IN THE TEAM THEN? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE GUYS LIKE MORTAZA AND LANGEVELDT AS RESERVES. Your bowling department is this weak, yet you go on with Agarkar, yet you don't pick CL or MM, yet you waste a fast bowler spot- I don't understand. I'm totally confused.

Why isn't there a poll? That would sort things out.

Users who are viewing this thread