Requests Accepted Phoenix faces:ROSS TAYLOR,SACHIN V2 RELEASED CHECK INDEX

how are my faces

• Total voters
Phoenix ur Faces working 100% . u must update faces like Afridi & Harb.singh
Good Work man!:)

pls some one give the proper tutorial for installin faces pls it ll help many ppl

^I hope you have read this.
Go to characters, then go to faces, then click any folder apart from eng and aus and replace any face in it ...Then go to the game..Then click Customisation and assign the player their respective faces..I am not sure whether this is the right way so backup your files before replacing

Hope this comment helps and please do not use text speech
Don't use text speech here again..

tats not usefull.. i couldn find with tat

1.Download New Bigeditor 0.1
2.Go to characters
3.then open Heads folder/Models
EXP-
4.unlicensed_tan/tan_15 replace Shahid afridis Face(u must Select Bitmap(*.bmp) file Format & Replace..

Please I Need All Pakistani Players Faces like Younus,Malik,K.Akmal,U.Akmal,Gul,Akhtar,Amer,Ajmal Mostly Wich Are Playing. Pls pls pls.

please explain exactly how to select .bmp & replace afridi...
also i hav by mistake replaced india odi with india t20... the india t20 kits files r gone...how can i get dem back...plzzz help

please explain exactly how to select .bmp & replace afridi...
also i hav by mistake replaced india odi with india t20... the india t20 kits files r gone...how can i get dem back...plzzz help

Mate replace the asyncwin.32 or whatever you call it with the one present in your A09 CD :)

And mate please do not use text speech:doh

Last edited:
thanks

Thanks a lot for the help. The kit problem is solved but I am still not able to understand how to replace the faces of players. Please explain. It would be of great help to all us beginners. Thanks again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread