All Exercises
50 Push Ups
Gym Regularly
Swimming especially on weekends

Proper Diet such as-

Veg and Non Veg both for lunch and dinner
5 bananas per day

I am 16 and I don't know my exact speed but I run quite good

shubhrayu added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I don't know my speed

Last edited:
shouldnt you be competing in the olympics for india ? i can run 100m in 3 seconds ;) ....... lol

6 Seconds LOL. Some of the bullshit people post on these forums is hilarious.

I average 200 for my club this year, scored a hundred every innings. Taken 5 wickets in every game as well, averaging under 10 with the ball, and bowl 90mph+.

I average 200 for my club this year, scored a hundred every innings. Taken 5 wickets in every game as well, averaging under 10 with the ball, and bowl 90mph+.

hahha.

I average 99.94 for my school cricket team, I take 8 wickets per game, and i go for 5 runs per over. I know I can improve that.

Anyways, I wish there was Cricket in Swedish schools.:(

Bolt, the fastest person in the world, runs 100m in 9.94 (World record, even though he didn't even try :D)

HES DONE Hes beaten the world accord by a staggering 3.69 secs of usain bolts 9.69's at the olympics. We have a new star at the tender age of 16 in four years he should be able to but at least another 4 secs at the London Olympiads.:D jks

btw jogging for 1 hour straight does jackall. you should be doing suicides where you increase your lap by 10 m from the start. eg. you run 10m and go back to start and run 20m go back to start and then keep increasing distance by 10m until you hit hundred.

I run very slow :D, but I am a pretty good all rounder like Andrew Flintoff :p. I average 32 with the bat and 30 with the bowl, I play with in the South Asian Cricket Club here with people from Sub Continent including Nepal and Burma :p

Here are my fitness routine:

I do them 3 times a week which is prescribed ;)

80 Sit Ups
50 Push Ups
30 Minutes Jogging
45 Minutes with the gym machines (On weekends especially Saturdays)

and I don't follow any diet that's why I get fat sometimes :D

Last edited:
My fitness routine is just walking home to the office every day, just a few Km. And then playing cricket in this heat is it's own physical training ;)

I do very little cricket related fitness, but I work on muscle training. I do 300 sit ups a day, every day, 100 arm crunches with weights, 50 with dumb-bells and 50 with a bar, I also do 50 bench presses with the bar. It's just to build up my shoulders and my arms, and I'm planning on having a 6 Pack by my holiday in december, gotta have a sexy beach body tbh.

Yea I have a small gut I'm trying to get rid of before Christmas.

I run for an hour 3 or 4 times a week and train twice a week.

Ok guys 6 seconds was just my guess because when i sprint 100m it does'nt seem much time taking

shubhrayu added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

hahha.

I average 99.94 for my school cricket team, I take 8 wickets per game, and i go for 5 runs per over. I know I can improve that.

Anyways, I wish there was Cricket in Swedish schools.:(

I would call this bullshit because 99.94 belongs to only one man now

I ran 100m in 13 seconds, and that was good enough to make my house relay team. Fastest guy in my school ran 11 seconds. So judge according to that.

Users who are viewing this thread