Your Cricket Physical Fitness in Cricket-need Some Aussie Fitness Tips

Depends how you do a pushup. Doing one quickly is a lot more easier that doing it slowly and holding your position for a while.

Running is, to me atleast, the best excersise for cricket. Great for stamina.

lol sit ups dont take time and as well others so its easy but i dont think workout should be timed expect cardio workout

Sounds to me like someone is totally using the wrong technique for sit ups. 300, plus all the other exercises, in 15 minutes? I think not.

To resound some of the earlier comments made here, it's not about how fast you do them, it's about consistency and rhythm.

15 minutes was abit short I agree, but I just did it, and it only took me 22 minutes, so it wasn't far out. I also have a piece of gym equipment to perform my sit-ups/crunches, so the technique can't be wrong.

Went for Trekking and Swimming yesterday it was great...

man you do so much cricket related activities in your time. Dont you have like school, assignments etc to do. (Even i cant afford that much time with cricket and I live in oz. all i do is turn upto training twice a week for club cricket and play the weekly game on Saturday. Other then that I have tonne of schoolwork to do.):crying

man you do so much cricket related activities in your time. Dont you have like school, assignments etc to do. (Even i cant afford that much time with cricket and I live in oz. all i do is turn upto training twice a week for club cricket and play the weekly game on Saturday. Other then that I have tonne of schoolwork to do.):crying

Dude yesterday was sunday and I go to school just for 4 hours eight am to 12 PM we got less studies there and i got just 4 subs and best feature attending classes is a choice

shubhrayu added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I think in Australia school Cricket has got a good level

Dude yesterday was sunday and I go to school just for 4 hours eight am to 12 PM we got less studies there and i got just 4 subs and best feature attending classes is a choice

Damn you're so lucky man here my classes start at 7 and end at 5. I got no time for Cricket on weekdays but I do play Basketball.... But still what a waste of time!

well if thats the case then i guess you have all the time in the world to play cricket lol. btw i play club cricket not school. only play school when it is post-christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread